Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Riot Prep

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Riot Prep

Too late for preps now! Shits on!

(Delaware County)

Add some sulfuric acid and potassium permagnate...now you have something.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Add some sulfuric acid and potassium permagnate...now you have something.
    Add some juice..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Elk County)

The scariest news broadcast I saw yesterday morning was people moving from NYC to outlaying areas. With other cities dwellers following suit. Liberals moving into conservative areas is bad news. In time they will take over our elections and turn good areas into anti-gun pro-crime areas just like they left. Watching the covid progression was an example of this. Not to ridicule eastern PA or Pittsburgh life is far different for those of us that live in rural PA. I hope it remains that way here but in time I am sure the area will change. I enjoy life as it is here and driving 90-100 miles to go to a mall with more than 10 stores is fine with me. Especially since I see no reason to visit a mall. UPS and FedEx can bring almost anything I need to my door. That includes ammo for now. What comes to mind is VOTE. Its our best defense at this point.

(Philadelphia County)

im in phila and work in center city.. house has cameras that alert, dog is the 'power down' backup alert system (she tells me if anyone is within 10-15ft of entryways). since pandemic i carry in house, used to only out of house... my "level 1" and "level 2" bags w loaded mags are where i can get to them quick, level 2 rides in front seat of car since pandemic - im essential worker so i have ID and papers and have to go down there... so far they just want to loot and trash things, no one getting pulled out of cars or attacked like LA years ago. but prepared if things change.

Obviously not concerned do to my location. However it wouldn't surprise me if a few dumb asses get fueled up on something and decide to go all ANTIFA-n-shit only to get arrested, shot, or generally bitch slapped back to reality.

Not sure how this may curtail and travel plans this year.

(Philadelphia County)

also... living on a good block and investing time to make friends w good neighbors has been the best "prep" - you cant do these things alone. it would go really bad for a group wanting to bring some bullshit to my block and pose a threat to our kids/ community

(York County)

My difficulty for the day... it will be worse when I*ve got to stack it in the barn.

8EB40880-707E-43D1-9317-75961A061E7D.jpg
    Last edited by Jhaydeno; May 31st, 2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(York County)

A lot of the 'prep' was already "topped up" for COVID reasons. Ample supplies of frozen/canned/dried food, water, basic supplies, ammo, etc. Generator fueled up to the brim. etc.

This morning I cleaned ALL the guns, loaded ALL the magazines with HP, and reviewed our 'defensive plans' with the family: Who covers what, who's reloading for whom, etc.

FWIW, I don't actually see it going there. The folks doing this are weak-minded and have short attention-spans. I fully expect the media is about to realize their own ivory towers are possibly threatened and 'change the narrative' back to 'bad trump' and/or 'we're all going to die of covid' soon.
    DGAF

(Philadelphia County)

i think its funny when ppl who live way out of the city panic... maybe its bc i live near the population that do this sort of thing (who are all races and creeds btw - these antifa ppl are mostly stupid rich white kids) but...

no one is coming to your house/ property, 1- they are way too lazy, 2-no media be will there, thats what they love (attention from mommy and daddy) - ghetto and rich alike these ppl have that in common, they have been taken care of from day 1 (welfare or trust fund) and they love cries for attention, 3- they would have no clue what to do w any of your property/ assets - unless you own an apple store (not the ones you eat)...

save your worrying for grid down, not this shit

this is orchestrated nonsense to scare not real shtf
    Last edited by bugout; May 31st, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast