Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: PA Primary Election Tue June 2 2020 VOTER GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    the page I looked at did not say if all votes were counted, just said all precincts reported but I would not be surprised if mail-ins were not yet completely counted......so yeah I may go from happy to pizzed off....we shall see...
    Dauphin County announced Mail-Ins won't be counted for up to 2 weeks.
    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPA View Post
    Yes! I took my ballot and went behind the little dividers. At one point, I colored inside the wrong box. Since it's all done in pen, they need to give you a new ballot. The volunteer gave me a new ballot, but unfolded mine and looked it over before placing it on another pile.

When I tried to put my ballot into the scanner, it took several times and finally was accepted.
    If you mess up a paper ballot and want to protect your privacy just fill in a whole bunch of the circles then no one would know for whom you voted.

(Chester County)

I voted for Rocky Roque La Fuendae because I disagree with Trump tweeting.

When I asked for a record of how my vote was recorded they told me you have to trust the machine to record your vote as you voted. Our system of voting is broken and I have lost confidence in it. .
    Today Google is the biggest threat to freedom this nation has ever had to face

Serious? Screw the record economy, fighting illegal immigration and human trafficking, great trade deals with other countries, pulling out of a lot of BAD Obama deals like the Iran deal and climate change garbage with Europe...you can't vote for him because he uses Twitter to talk to the people?

Sounds petty.
    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234