Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PA Primary Election Tue June 2 2020 VOTER GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I just voted and used the new machines. And yes I do mean machines as in more than one. First you go to the regular touch screen machine and vote like before. Than you get a print out that you need to take over to another machine that looks like a copier. You place the printout in the top slot similar to a copier and in it goes and your are done. The poll workers told me it doesn't make a difference which side is up.
    That's a different set of machines from what Bucks County bought. We fill in little ovals with pen and then the paper ballot is scanned and you get a big thank you for voting from the machine...and I do mean machine.

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    It looks like a shredder to me.
    Who knows it might have shredded my vote. I don't know if it will help stop voting fraud or if the company that made the voting machines were politically connected and sold the state their snake oil.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Who knows it might have shredded my vote. I don't know if it will help stop voting fraud or if the company that made the voting machines were politically connected and sold the state their snake oil.
    The odd thing is...I forgot to review it and ensure that it was what I actually voted for. No biggie here, this was more of a joke for me but in November I'll make sure it's right.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Went around 4 today. No big line unsurprisingly. Was not use to the paper ballot and scan in ticket machine compared to the electronic one we use in philly. No issues to get the ticket in for R like others mentioned.

(Wayne County)

I went to my polling place at 4 and only 4 people there. Paper ballots with little yellow pencils that everyone one used just once, corona you know. Paper ballots, pencils, erasers, nothing to worry about.

(York County)

I got there at around 7:50 last night. I was ballot number 338, first ward in Hanover. Since I was on crutches with my broken foot, one of the election judges helped me with carrying the sharpie pen and folder with the ballot. Once I had finished, she came back over and helped me to the machine. She said that she was not allowed to touch the ballot itself, and once we got to the machine, she handed me the folder for me to insert the ballot. I inserted the ballot and got the Ballot Cast.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    That's a different set of machines from what Bucks County bought. We fill in little ovals with pen and then the paper ballot is scanned and you get a big thank you for voting from the machine...and I do mean machine.
    Sounds like what Dauphin county now has.
    Looking over the results, I was happy to see Republican candidates received almost double the number of votes dimocrap candidates received.
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by archie19 View Post
    Sounds like what Dauphin county now has.
    Looking over the results, I was happy to see Republican candidates received almost double the number of votes dimocrap candidates received.
    What about your mail-ins? I'm reading here that we won't get results for at least a few days.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    Went around 4 today. No big line unsurprisingly. Was not use to the paper ballot and scan in ticket machine compared to the electronic one we use in philly. No issues to get the ticket in for R like others mentioned.
    Harder to fake, and hard copy for proof, and recounts.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What about your mail-ins? I'm reading here that we won't get results for at least a few days.
    the page I looked at did not say if all votes were counted, just said all precincts reported but I would not be surprised if mail-ins were not yet completely counted......so yeah I may go from happy to pizzed off....we shall see...
    Let's go Brandon!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast