Ok, which one of you was acting the ass in Target yesterday?
Open carrier with family goes into Target without masks, security kicks them out, the OCer starts screaming about the constitution mother fucker.
Meanwhile my nephew is delivering chicken sandwiches from a fast food joint down the street and wearing his red work shirt (with his restaurants logo). My nephew witnessed some of the incident and exits the store shortly after the OCer and family get evicted. He is walking across the parking lot to his vehicle while minding his own business. OCer sees him behind them, spins around on him yelling profanities and aggressively approaches my nephew while accusing him of following them and ranting about the constitution. My nephew, who had no part in any of this, except wearing a red shirt, was surprised and shaken by this madman idiot wearing a gun and running his mouth. My nephew just says "I don't work here and I agree with anything you say".
Ok, so who was it? Fess up.
Two things, why were you in Target, they have been anti 2A for some time now, secondly, I get the whole mask thing, I hate it too, but Target has no constitutional duty to you. It's a private company and they can set the dress code in their stores. Chill out and stop being an asshole before something bad happens that doesn't need to happen.