Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Franklin County)

Default Target in Chambersburg: OC butthole

Ok, which one of you was acting the ass in Target yesterday?
    Open carrier with family goes into Target without masks, security kicks them out, the OCer starts screaming about the constitution mother fucker.
    Meanwhile my nephew is delivering chicken sandwiches from a fast food joint down the street and wearing his red work shirt (with his restaurants logo). My nephew witnessed some of the incident and exits the store shortly after the OCer and family get evicted. He is walking across the parking lot to his vehicle while minding his own business. OCer sees him behind them, spins around on him yelling profanities and aggressively approaches my nephew while accusing him of following them and ranting about the constitution. My nephew, who had no part in any of this, except wearing a red shirt, was surprised and shaken by this madman idiot wearing a gun and running his mouth. My nephew just says "I don't work here and I agree with anything you say".
    Ok, so who was it? Fess up.
    Two things, why were you in Target, they have been anti 2A for some time now, secondly, I get the whole mask thing, I hate it too, but Target has no constitutional duty to you. It's a private company and they can set the dress code in their stores. Chill out and stop being an asshole before something bad happens that doesn't need to happen.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

Default Re: Target in Chambersburg: OC butthole

They're starting to crack.

I don't blame em, these masks are bullshit! If you're old, sick, or scared wear the mask, but let the rest of us get sick and die.

I'm done with this mask. I'll take the risk.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by WoollyPullover View Post
    They're starting to crack.

I don't blame em, these masks are bullshit! If you're old, sick, or scared wear the mask, but let the rest of us get sick and die.

I'm done with this mask. I'll take the risk.
    I agree 100% about masks, as do many people. There are other issues here.
    The Hostler

(Elk County)

Looks to me like good ammo for the anti gun people. OC if that's your thing do it but when you act like an ass in public while OCing we all get painted with the same brush. I dont like the mask thing but do it when I enter a store. I dont critique anyone wearing a mask or not wearing a mask. Just like wearing a helmet when riding a motorcycle...if you wear one great, if not great its your choice. If Target says you have to have one and you refuse to wear one shop else where. When I see a sign in a window that's anti gun I go else where. I spend my money where I choose. Had an insurance agent at State Farm post a sign 'No Weapons permitted' I did go in CC just to tell my agent he no longer has my policies on my vehicles, house, trailer and motorcycle. No need to lose my temper and yell at anyone. My new insurance company was very happy to take my money.

Whoever this was needs to get their head gear flushed out. Idiots like this make everyone look bad! Target should have called the Police and had the fool arrested for criminal trespassing. Hearing this type of stuff is disgusting.
    Last edited by Daycrawler; May 24th, 2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Franklin County)

I live a few blocks from that Target, I assume the guy delivering the chicken was from Chick-Fil-A just up the street. I wear a mask for now anyway, whether or not there is a sign stating that at the store entrance. I shop there occasionally. But I find it hard to breathe unless I put it under my nose sometimes. I suppose it defeats the purpose. Anyway, if the store says wear a mask, then do it, don’t make an ass out of yourself and give something more for the anti gun crowd to feed on, especially when open carrying.
    Navy ⚓️ 1965–1969

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Meanwhile my nephew is delivering chicken sandwiches from a fast food joint down the street and wearing his red work shirt...............
    Tell him to watch original Star Trek episodes and change his shirt color...................

(Juniata County)

Not it
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Waiting for the complimentary thread.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Ok, which one of you was acting the ass in Target yesterday?
    Open carrier with family goes into Target without masks, security kicks them out, the OCer starts screaming about the constitution mother fucker.
    Meanwhile my nephew is delivering chicken sandwiches from a fast food joint down the street and wearing his red work shirt (with his restaurants logo). My nephew witnessed some of the incident and exits the store shortly after the OCer and family get evicted. He is walking across the parking lot to his vehicle while minding his own business. OCer sees him behind them, spins around on him yelling profanities and aggressively approaches my nephew while accusing him of following them and ranting about the constitution. My nephew, who had no part in any of this, except wearing a red shirt, was surprised and shaken by this madman idiot wearing a gun and running his mouth. My nephew just says "I don't work here and I agree with anything you say".
    Ok, so who was it? Fess up.
    Two things, why were you in Target, they have been anti 2A for some time now, secondly, I get the whole mask thing, I hate it too, but Target has no constitutional duty to you. It's a private company and they can set the dress code in their stores. Chill out and stop being an asshole before something bad happens that doesn't need to happen.
    Look buddy if you’re going to post threads about open butt holes you better have pictures, I’m getting sick of click bait.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast