Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Target in Chambersburg: OC butthole

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    Except that wearing a mask isn't as much about protecting you as it is about protecting everyone else (if you're infected but asymptomatic, you can still spread the virus just by breathing or coughing). Running around stores without a mask is the equivalent of driving drunk; yes, the person most likely to get hurt is you, but you're also likely to hurt many innocent people.

Also, my wearing a mask has nothing to do with fear, any more than my carrying a gun is driven by fear.

And before the "Wolf suckup" comments start, no, I'm not. We need to reopen and get things moving again, but we need to be smart about it until we can get a vaccine.
    You realize there are thousands of diseases that a vaccine can never be made for. What if this is one? Do we live the rest of our lives wearing a mask?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Juniata County)

Except that wearing a mask isn't as much about protecting you as it is about protecting everyone else (if you're infected but asymptomatic, you can still spread the virus just by breathing or coughing). Running around stores without a mask is the equivalent of driving drunk; yes, the person most likely to get hurt is you, but you're also likely to hurt many innocent people.

Also, my wearing a mask has nothing to do with fear, any more than my carrying a gun is driven by fear.

And before the "Wolf suckup" comments start, no, I'm not. We need to reopen and get things moving again, but we need to be smart about it until we can get a vaccine.
    Except wearing a cloth mask Infact makes me more likely to get ill.

And medical grade 95 or above trap and force rebreathibg of CO2, causing stress on the heart, brain damage, & potential end organ failure, plus heart attacks and the like.

Which doesn’t even get into the fact that experts have said this is obviously a man made chimera. Which like all chimeraa is rapidly breaking down to it’s far less lethal form, which is just a common cold.

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Your continued promotion that THE SKY IS FALLING and WE MUST PANIC is simply wrong. Within 3-4 weeks of the start of this virus, the true information about who was vulnerable was rather clear, but it was being withheld or suppressed - To find it, you had to dig and evaluate it for yourself. Those who insisted on PANIC chose to lock down everything due to FEAR, while in their inept reactions, they moved coronavirus patients into nursing homes to infect the MOST VULNERABLE. Then they claimed the high mortality rate (a result of their own stupidity) proved they were doing the right thing of keeping everyone locked down despite that the data showed it was unnecessary. As long as EVERYONE who is NOT, is treated as though they are THE MOST VULNERABLE, the idiocy will continue.

There will be some, maybe even many, more people who contract the virus - but OVERWHELMING, they will have mild or no symptoms, OVERWHELMING, most will not even have to be hospitalized.

EDICTS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Those who understand and appreciate Freedom should be able to decide for themselves what level of RISK is acceptable. They should be provided accurate information to make an informed decision.

All those who are actually vulnerable and those who are simply scared should make decisions about isolation to prevent coming in contact with the virus. They have that Right - But their vulnerability and their decisions should not prevent others from making their choices for accepting the risk of moving forward with their lives WITHOUT THE PANIC REACTIONS.

Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; May 26th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You realize there are thousands of diseases that a vaccine can never be made for. What if this is one? Do we live the rest of our lives wearing a mask?
    I've known a few that should use a bag.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    Well, if you are willing to OC, act this way and potentially escalate the situation to the point where someone is harmed over 60 square inches of cloth, you may yet get your wish.

Here lies WoolyPullover. Died angry at a bandana.
    I didn't read that in his post. Understanding another's action and mimicking it are not the same. I understand why OJ wacked his ex. I still believe it's wrong to do that under any circumstances.

For one, F-the masks. 2, target sells food/meds=no mask needed, oc'er could have argued his point
    which leads me to 3.
    It was intentional, some anti gun leftist freak. My spidy senses say so.

(Berks County)

Maybe it was a fudd who learned about guns at a bar.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Constitution Morher Fuckers
    Spray paint that on my tombstone.

(Erie County)

Mostly true. The mask does one thing, it prevents your spittle from smacking someone in the face causing a direct mucus transfer.. It will not stop airborne, but this virus really does not carry like that.

(Philadelphia County)

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

It would be helpful to explain how the "freedom & the Constitution, motherfucker" argument works when talking to Typhoid Mary, the food worker with typhus who kept changing her name to get work as a cook.

"From 1900 to 1907, Mallon worked as a cook in the New York City area for eight families, seven of which contracted typhoid. In 1900, she worked in Mamaroneck, New York, where within two weeks of her employment, residents developed typhoid fever. In 1901, she moved to Manhattan, where members of the family for whom she worked developed fevers and diarrhea, and the laundress died. Mallon then went to work for a lawyer and left after seven of the eight people in that household became ill.

In June 1904, she was hired by a prosperous lawyer, Henry Gilsey. Within a week, the laundress was infected with typhoid, and soon four of the seven servants were ill. No members of Gilsey's family were infected, because they resided separately, and the servants lived in their own house. The investigator Dr. R. L. Wilson concluded that the laundress had caused the outbreak, but he failed to prove it. Immediately after the outbreak began, Mallon left and moved to Tuxedo Park, where she was hired by George Kessler. Two weeks later, the laundress in his household was infected and taken to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, where her case of typhoid was the first in a long time.

In August 1906, Mallon took a position in Oyster Bay on Long Island with the family of a wealthy New York banker, Charles Henry Warren. Mallon went along with the Warrens when they rented a house in Oyster Bay for the summer of 1906. From August 27 to September 3, six of the 11 people in the family came down with typhoid fever."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Mallon

Masks aren't about you, they're about protecting others from you, in a time when we don't have universal testing, and many infected people show no symptoms but are capable of infecting others, who may die. Mary Mallon's spewing of typhus was only stopped when the authorities grabbed her and quarantined her, because she (like many today) was utterly unwilling to inconvenience herself just to avoid killing others.

I'm not saying that shutting down the economy is a good idea. I'm saying that wearing masks to keep your infected snot away from others is a good idea. And "liberty" doesn't mean that YOU get to do whatever you want while all those around you have to suck it up.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast