Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Judge Rules Barber Can Remain Open

Default Re: Judge Rules Barber Can Remain Open

Before people get all over your shit, you must cut/post the article so we dont have to
    click the link you posted. I know, its like a big deal here, but thats how some here roll.

Karl Manke, a 77-year-old barber in Owosso, Michigan, has defeated Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Attorney General Dana Nessel in court for the second time in about a week.

The Argus-Press reported:

Judge Matthew Stewart ruled that Karl Manke will not have to close his shop after the state again failed to prove he was an imminent danger to public health.

Stewart said the state did not arrest Manke when he was cited, so he didn’t represent “an imminent health danger.”

“(The attorney general) has not presented any studies underlying the doctor’s conclusion. (The attorney general) has not shown any nexus between the cutting of hair and an increased risk of transmission,” Stewart wrote, the Detroit Free Press reported.

“(The attorney general’s) filings rest more on general facts about COVID-19 than specific practices or conditions at (Manke’s) business.”

Nessel’s office said she would appeal the ruling.

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs suspended Manke’s license without a hearing.

“It’s an unbelievable abuse of power,” attorney David Kallman told radio host Steve Gruber, stating there is no legal basis for the action.

“This is pure retribution by the governor’s office and by the AG. This is so petty and vindictive, it’s beyond the pale,” Kallman said.

After her defeat, Nessel attacked Manke publicly.

We want him to discontinue his conduct, which we think is aiding and abetting the spread of the virus,” Nessel claimed.

“Mr. Manke,” she sighed, “He’s not a hero, he’s not a patriot. A patriot is a person that fights all enemies, foreign and domestic, and does everything possible to protect his fellow countrymen and countrywomen.”

“To me, Mr. Manke is doing just the opposite of that and he’s being selfish in his behavior,” the attorney general declared.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Before people get all over your shit, you must cut/post the article so we dont have to
    click the link you posted. I know, its like a big deal here, but thats how some here roll.

Karl Manke, a 77-year-old barber in Owosso, Michigan, has defeated Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and Attorney General Dana Nessel in court for the second time in about a week.

The Argus-Press reported:

Judge Matthew Stewart ruled that Karl Manke will not have to close his shop after the state again failed to prove he was an imminent danger to public health.

Stewart said the state did not arrest Manke when he was cited, so he didn’t represent “an imminent health danger.”

“(The attorney general) has not presented any studies underlying the doctor’s conclusion. (The attorney general) has not shown any nexus between the cutting of hair and an increased risk of transmission,” Stewart wrote, the Detroit Free Press reported.

“(The attorney general’s) filings rest more on general facts about COVID-19 than specific practices or conditions at (Manke’s) business.”

Nessel’s office said she would appeal the ruling.

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs suspended Manke’s license without a hearing.

“It’s an unbelievable abuse of power,” attorney David Kallman told radio host Steve Gruber, stating there is no legal basis for the action.

“This is pure retribution by the governor’s office and by the AG. This is so petty and vindictive, it’s beyond the pale,” Kallman said.

After her defeat, Nessel attacked Manke publicly.

We want him to discontinue his conduct, which we think is aiding and abetting the spread of the virus,” Nessel claimed.

“Mr. Manke,” she sighed, “He’s not a hero, he’s not a patriot. A patriot is a person that fights all enemies, foreign and domestic, and does everything possible to protect his fellow countrymen and countrywomen.”

“To me, Mr. Manke is doing just the opposite of that and he’s being selfish in his behavior,” the attorney general declared.
    Gotcha.Im on my cell so it's just harder to copy entire articles but I'll make sure I do it that way from now on.

Thanks.

(Philadelphia County)

Thenk God we finally have Judges protecting our rights.

Out of all the bad this fake Hoax has caused, the one good thing is it is finally opening up the eyes of so many blind slaves so they can see EXACTLY what a Demon Demtard ruled gov't looks like!! They were warned about what they are about and that they want to be dictators and steal away our rights and freedoms and now it's ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!

Wake up sheep.

(Philadelphia County)

What is it with these “Selfish” accusations?

I think he is providing a needed service and is anything but selfish.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post

I see it as projection on their part. To me it looks like a mental illness when you have to accuse others of your own sins to make yourself feel better. To them we're selfish because we won't stay cooped up because they're vulnerable and they have to. And they get really pissed when I tell them how it really is.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Democrat politicians live in Bizzarro World.

(Philadelphia County)

Exactly right!! Just more bullsh*t rhetoric libtards like to use to try to get to people's emotions.That's all they have.Never any facts just the "clickable" crap.Racism, Sexism, this a phobe, that a phone, etc.He's "Selfish"!!

Dont get distracted folks!! Stay focused on the Demon Demtard crimes being exposed and the freedoms amd money they continually steal from us!!

These people are freaking lunatics. So it’s “patriotic” to sell paint at A Home Depot, but it’s unpatriotic and selfish to cut hair? It’s all just manipulative BS.
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

Thank god I cut my own hair. Ive learned over the years (from this forum) to be self sufficient.
    Its paying off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast