Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: PSA PA15 classic AR15

The FFL should let you inspect it all 1st and I don’t see what they won’t let you test fit it. Some uppers fit tighter then others which is not a big deal. If the lower happens to have something about it you do not like don’t take possession of it by doing the transfer and let the FFL send it back. Both PSA and DSA are top notch when it comes to customer service so I wouldn’t worry one bit.

(Wayne County)

The shipping time from PSA and DSA must be insane right now due to the damn Covid 19, rioting, and upcoming election.

(Wayne County)

I shot the now completed rifle for the first time yesterday. I put about 150 rounds through, I had 1 failure to eject. The spent casing was still sitting in the magazine. I was using Federal green tip 62 grains. I couldnt duplicate the malfunction. I assume it was due to not being lubed enough, I dont know.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    I shot the now completed rifle for the first time yesterday. I put about 150 rounds through, I had 1 failure to eject. The spent casing was still sitting in the magazine. I was using Federal green tip 62 grains. I couldnt duplicate the malfunction. I assume it was due to not being lubed enough, I dont know.
    Could have just been a one time thing - out of spec case rim? Where in the 150 did the FTE occur?

Otherwise give your BCG an inspection according to the "School of the American Rifle" channel on YouTube. He does a lot of BCG inspections and has a process second to none. You won't have all the tools/gauges, but will at least be aware of the procedures.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Could have just been a one time thing - out of spec case rim? Where in the 150 did the FTE occur?

Otherwise give your BCG an inspection according to the "School of the American Rifle" channel on YouTube. He does a lot of BCG inspections and has a process second to none. You won't have all the tools/gauges, but will at least be aware of the procedures.
    It occured at around the 130 round mark, on the last round in the magazine when the bolt was supposed to lock back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234