Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Exclamation Eagle Lake residents prohibited from their properties

An injunction has been filed against the residents of a privately owned campground prohibiting them from visiting their properties.

https://www.wnep.com/mobile/article/...8-b2d5af41d91b

(Berks County)

Default Re: Eagle Lake residents prohibited from their properties

Ny nj. Boo hoo. Ny is charging all the medical help they got from out of state, state income taxes.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Wayne County)

No where in the Constitution does it give Covington Twnshp the right to suspend Freedom of Movement. I live 6 miles from Eagle Lake and though they are a PITA, they have the right to travel. How many people live in all the developments in the Poconos and commute to NYC and Jersey every day. I might have thought at one time to ban them, but I’ve overlooked their obnoxious behavior.

(Bucks County)

I really wonder how many of them will start rethinking their political viewpoints after this shit is over.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Wayne County)

The out of state property owners are part of the reason Wayne Pike and Lackawanna county are still a stay at home, not that anyone is abiding by that.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by roberts257ai View Post
    The out of state property owners are part of the reason Wayne Pike and Lackawanna county are still a stay at home, not that anyone is abiding by that.
    The reason we’re still in lockdown is because of Fucknuts and I’m really Fucknuts in Harrisburg.

(Wayne County)

As much as I rag on "front platers" (my one, true bigotry), that is just incorrect. The population of Pike, Monroe, and Lackawanna Counties is large enough on its own. Add to that the number of people who commute to NYC and other high infection areas, and infection rates would still be higher than the 50:100K that the state Dept. of Health looks to as their threshold for red/yellow.

Covington Twp. has exceeded their authority. Period. Sure, the front platers can be a pain in the ass, but they have the same rights as the "natives". Further, this is the first time that I've seen a local government go beyond the state. That's cause for even greater alarm.

I used to see the Police Chief when ojr girls were in scouts together. Haven't seen him in a few years. I'd love to get him in private and ask him WTF the supervisors are thinking.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post

Covington Twp. has exceeded their authority. Period. Sure, the front platers can be a pain in the ass, but they have the same rights as the "natives". Further, this is the first time that I've seen a local government go beyond the state. That's cause for even greater alarm.
    I applaud the local supervisors for making a attempt to protect the voting citizens of their community And if similar situations were to happen in the future, I would hope other townships would follow their lead

(Wayne County)

I applaud the local supervisors for making a attempt to protect the voting citizens of their community And if similar situations were to happen in the future, I would hope other townships would follow their lead
    You applaud that they exceed their statutory authority???

Would you say the same if they randomly pulled you over in your car and detained you for no reason?

Would you applaud them for entering your home and searching for "contraband" without a warrant?

If you wouldn't then how can you rationalize shutting down people from accessing property that they have leased? Under which municiple code do they have the authority to do that? I'll give you a hint...they don't have one. What they are doing is unlawful.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Wayne County)

Do you know any of the supervisors in Covington? Some real dipshits there. Roberts257ai what would you do if someone tried to keep you out of your house that you pay taxes on? Seems you dont mind giving up your right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast