Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: PA House Speaker Demands Schools Reopen in the Fall

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    "on what i'm not sure because was certain the school year was ended"

I'm a teacher, so I'll patiently excuse your ignorance and attempt to educate you.
    Schools, the physical buildings, are closed but education is still continuing. All/Most PA schools have adopted on-line platforms to continue to teach our students and not give up on almost a half-year of learning. Is it different...YES. Is it difficult...YES. Try taking your job, totally eradicating it, and telling you (literally over-night) that you have to do it completely different, remotely, with absolutely no contact with your customers, places of business, or traditional tools.
    Stop whining and be happy that we're trying to prevent your kids, grandkids, etc., from falling through a Corona-sized crack.
    You're welcome.
    The situation you just described is exactly what myself and MANY others across the world are doing right now. It sucks and we're figuring it out. But for some reason teachers always think their job is harder than everyone else's.

PickingPA Guest

8 years of Obama transforming the education system didn’t just lower the standards and quality of the education, it also dealt a devastating blow to the quality of educators. The young teachers of today spent a good part of their high school / college years being brainwashed into the Obama indoctrination plan.

The system is ruined and infected.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    If your in charge of teaching my children, with an attitude about it like that, then i have failed as a parent.
    Not to mention your use of possessives.

(Allegheny County)

I'm a teacher
    I'm sorry.

so I'll patiently excuse your ignorance and attempt to educate you.
    Not to mention cranking up the condescending level up to 11.

Schools, the physical buildings, are closed but education is still continuing.
    Oh, it's continuing alright. But the lesson isn't what you seem to think it is.

All/Most PA schools have adopted on-line platforms to continue to teach our students and not give up on almost a half-year of learning.
    Well, let's see here. The tyrant closed schools in the middle of March. So that's 3 months to the end of the school year. They start in September. So that's that's 4 months in 2019 plus about 2.5 more in 2020, for 6.5. So closed for 3/9.5, or roughly 32%. Seems a bit short of "almost half". I hope you don't teach math.

Try taking your job...
    You mean the one I work 12 months/year, without a "contract" and cushy pension? That one?

totally eradicating it, and telling you (literally over-night) that you have to do it completely different, remotely, with absolutely no contact with your customers, places of business, or traditional tools.
    Uh......I don't think "eradicating" means what you seem to think it means. I hope you're not teaching English either.

Stop whining and be happy that we're trying to prevent your kids, grandkids, etc., from falling through a Corona-sized crack.
    I don't send my kids to public schools - so try again.

(Lancaster County)

.edu still needs a massive enema...

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by claudel View Post
    .edu still needs a massive enema...
    Apparently it has one, at least one

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Ah, now I get it.....this must be the low level SpEd Forum.
    Sorry guys, I thought there might be some intelligence here.....my mistake. This must be where all the ignorant, short-sighted, blind, nationalistic Trumpies hang out. I bet none of you wear masks or believe Corona is real, and bitch about your right to ramble about and infect everyone else.
    Hail Stupidity and Chive On!

(Chester County)

Sorry guys, I thought there might be some intelligence here.....my mistake. This must be where all the ignorant, short-sighted, blind, nationalistic Trumpies hang out. I bet none of you wear masks or believe Corona is real, and bitch about your right to ramble about and infect everyone else.
    Nice Troll post. Now, you'll probably just run away for a while until the next one. The Virus is real but the response is an unwarranted, unnecessary SHAM purposely designed to tank the economy and make people suffer to blame Trump. Now I assume you will go vote for Biden and give up the rest of your Gun Rights, and other Rights. Have fun with that.

PickingPA Guest

I call BS

A real teacher, who actually cares about what is best for children, would never use “low level SpEd” as an insult

However misguided the Obama teachers are, they do still have empathy for children with learning difficulties.

This douche isn’t qualified to teach a school of fish

(Allegheny County)

61Fs-OkAahL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast