Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default PA House Speaker Demands Schools Reopen in the Fall

Covid-19 is a real and public health threat.

But it effects people with preexisting conditions and the elderly.

Teachers with preexisting conditions can co on disability or retire. People with those at home with the prexisting conditions or the elderly can make provisions.

Wolfie and his boot lickers need to find their fucking brains and grow some balls.

https://link.patch.com/click/2023615...c1f01C8858e120

Default Re: PA House Speaker Demands Schools Reopen in the Fall

They'll make up a new scamdemic to prolong the destruction of the us.

(Bucks County)

I call bullshit...there is no reason why schools can't reopen, just practice proper hygiene and cleaning...

If schools don't open I want a tax cut and my kid already goes to private school.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    I call bullshit...there is no reason why schools can't reopen, just practice proper hygiene and cleaning...

If schools don't open I want a tax cut and my kid already goes to private school.

I don’t want a tax cut, I want my school tax money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post

no no no, no tax cut because "teachers are still working"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA teachers aren't the only expense and many of us have spent several thousands of dollars per home to fund closed buildings.
    but really, in order for there to be a significant cut, you'd have to cut the loans most of the schools were built on as well as cut the wages for all those who have had their year cut short. and since they'd make more on unemployment you'd end up paying for it in another tax.
    i know for a fact some teachers are still working with students, on what i'm not sure because was certain the school year was ended.
    maybe they've chosen to do extra curricular.
    Last edited by fallenleader; May 6th, 2020 at 07:16 PM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    no no no, no tax cut because "teachers are still working"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA teachers aren't the only expense and many of us have spent several thousands of dollars per home to fund closed buildings.
    but really, in order for there to be a significant cut, you'd have to cut the loans most of the schools were built on as well as cut the wages for all those who have had their year cut short. and since they'd make more on unemployment you'd end up paying for it in another tax.
    i know for a fact some teachers are still working with students, on what i'm not sure because was certain the school year was ended.
    maybe they've chosen to do extra curricular.
    My kid still gets homework and has to to activities, etc... I am ok with that but I also pay for private school. I really don't want to hear about the local district wanting to raise funds next year for new buildings, pension, blah blah, when they should be looking to cut cost. Maybe telecommute could be an option...

"on what i'm not sure because was certain the school year was ended"

I'm a teacher, so I'll patiently excuse your ignorance and attempt to educate you.
    Schools, the physical buildings, are closed but education is still continuing. All/Most PA schools have adopted on-line platforms to continue to teach our students and not give up on almost a half-year of learning. Is it different...YES. Is it difficult...YES. Try taking your job, totally eradicating it, and telling you (literally over-night) that you have to do it completely different, remotely, with absolutely no contact with your customers, places of business, or traditional tools.
    Stop whining and be happy that we're trying to prevent your kids, grandkids, etc., from falling through a Corona-sized crack.
    You're welcome.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    Stop whining and be happy that we're trying to prevent your kids, grandkids, etc., from falling through a Corona-sized crack.
    You're welcome.
    Cram it up your ass john, how about that?

(Montgomery County)

I'm a teacher, so I'll patiently excuse your ignorance and attempt to educate you.
    Schools, the physical buildings, are closed but education is still continuing. All/Most PA schools have adopted on-line platforms to continue to teach our students and not give up on almost a half-year of learning. Is it different...YES. Is it difficult...YES. Try taking your job, totally eradicating it, and telling you (literally over-night) that you have to do it completely different, remotely, with absolutely no contact with your customers, places of business, or traditional tools.
    You're welcome.
    A corona sized crack in the government funded brainwashing centers of propaganda, control, and progress?

Sounds like a win.

If your in charge of teaching my children, with an attitude about it like that, then i have failed as a parent.

(Berks County)

You're welcome.
    No sympathy here either, jonnyc. In fact I have noticed that truck drivers are more essential than teachers are. I read in the paper last week how the Pottstown School District didn't have enough money to supply the students with the tools they need to learn from home but they had plenty of money to give all of their administrators huge raises, perks and bonuses.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast