Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Range/Competition belt for tek lok pouches?

I wear a couple of bladetech tek lok magazine pouches and a thigh holster for my Beretta M9A1 on my belt but the no name duty belt I have is crap. I'm looking for suggestions on a replacement. I like the 5.11 sierra bravo and there's a 5.11 store not far from me. I'm also considering buying a few sets of tek lok to molle conversion parts and using a condor LCS molle battle belt. What do you guys use for the range?

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Range/Competition belt for tek lok pouches?

I have and use a safariland competition belt set up with QLS and ELS attachments, which are fantastic. However, my tourniquet holder is tek lok and it fits right onto my safariland rig. Safariland is the way to go in my opinion. I researched a bunch before I bought it two years ago and they were the best for my purposes.
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

Default Re: Range/Competition belt for tek lok pouches?

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    I wear a couple of bladetech tek lok magazine pouches and a thigh holster for my Beretta M9A1 on my belt but the no name duty belt I have is crap. I'm looking for suggestions on a replacement. I like the 5.11 sierra bravo and there's a 5.11 store not far from me. I'm also considering buying a few sets of tek lok to molle conversion parts and using a condor LCS molle battle belt. What do you guys use for the range?
    I think I am getting a Condor LCS Cobra gun belt for my birthday which is this Thursday. I will be setting it up with the Safariland QLS system which I like a lot since I will be able to change out holsters and pistols easily. I can give you an update on how the Condor is by Saturday after I play around with it a bit. The mole attachment options are pretty endless and makes the most sense to me especially if you are going to have one belt for multi use. The LCS can also be used several different ways which I liked as well as a stand alone and also with a standard Velcro riggers under belt neither of which break the bank.

If you are researching the LCS I am sure you have already seen this but I will put it up for others if interested.

Last edited by Hodgie; May 11th, 2020 at 11:10 AM.