Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: TX Sheriff Uses Assault Vehicle and SWAT to break up Re-Opening Protest

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    "Armed to the teeth" "armed to the max" do you write for a liberal newspaper? Do you prefer your kiwi in brown ,black, or neutral?
    Look, if you want to side with the Walter Mitty Teletubbies that's your prerogative. They show up with long guns as if they are going to do something and then they didn't do squat. What's the point of the 30 round mags if all you are going to do is put your hands in the air the minute the law shows up? And no, I don't write for a liberal paper nor am I a liberal, nor a Walter Mitty type like these guys are.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

Default Re: TX Sheriff Uses Assault Vehicle and SWAT to break up Re-Opening Protest

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    What would I do if I rolled up on it? I'd sit my ass in the squad car until a real law was broken and not trample on people's rights just because some doushe bag told me to.
    Which one is your favorite? Is it Tinky Winky in the green shirt? Dipsy in the blue one? Laa-Laa in the orange with the vest and extra mags? Or perhaps it was Po, the skinny one on the right? You would think a person with a USMC moniker (I'll assume you are a bona fide veteran) would see these clowns for the frauds they really are.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

(Bucks County)

Well, I guess I'll say it.
    I'll bid on the rifles..."Never fired and only dropped once"
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Why the fuck not? You are the one calling the cops "pieces of shit" for doing their job. So tell me Mr. Badass, if you were a cop and rolled up on these teletubbies armed to the teeth, what would you do? I mean really, these guys were just a few overweight clowns armed to the max trying to look mean and tough but they all tucked their tails between their legs as soon as things got real serious.
    Teletubbies LOL!!!!

Anybody notice the gestapo weren't wearing masks

(McKean County)

Thought TX was opening up?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Thought TX was opening up?
    Article says that she was sentenced so the offense must have happened a while ago and before the re-opening.
    My 'c' isn't working so I have to use substitutes.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    The Police were just doing what they were ordered to do. They didn't miss a single paycheck during this whole scam.
    And they all went home, and dreamed about their pensions and that bass boat they're going to buy as they get another government job after retirement from the police while collecting their first pension.
    Last edited by Pilot321; May 6th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

(McKean County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Looks like these guys weren't so tough. A little chubby perhaps, but not so tough.
    It's easy to be tough when you have the government and "law" on your side with little to no chance of retribution besides a paid vacation. No history of chubby leo's sitting in squad cars pounding donuts or fleeing when the bullets fly.

(Chester County)

[QUOTE=Defender;4199458]Which one is your favorite? Is it Tinky Winky in the green shirt? Dipsy in the blue one? Laa-Laa in the orange with the vest and extra mags? Or perhaps it was Po, the skinny one on the right? You would think a person with a USMC moniker (I'll assume you are a bona fide veteran) would see these clowns for the frauds they

Am I the only one surprised/concerned that he got all the teletuby names right?
    Last edited by Highnoone; May 6th, 2020 at 08:36 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Highnoone View Post
    Am I the only one surprised/concerned that he got all the teletuby names right?
    Google is his friend?....good points though.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast