Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Sig P320 compact 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mfire View Post
    I second this. I got a hell of a deal on my P320, but would take a VP9 over it. I've only shot the full size, but it was an absolute pleasure to shoot.
    Oddly the trigger on the VP9sk is better than the standard VP9. This has been true on mine as well as a couple of others I have fingered in shops.

(Chester County)

I agree with others that the trigger is more of a roll through with no defined wall. For me this really becomes a drawback when you are trying to shoot quickly. I find it's difficult to shoot a P320 from reset versus the other striker fired guns.

I like my Sig P320 X Compact so much that I retired my H&K P30 SK.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

I had the P320 Carry and VP9. I like the way the VP9 felt in my hand, and I like the VP9 trigger pull more. Oddly enough, I was more accurate with the P320. Eventually I sold both guns. I also had the M&P 2.0 full size and compact for awhile but sold them too. I’m just a Glock guy. If I cannot easily full strip and clean the gun then I’m not really interested. Glocks are super easy to do this, and they just work reliably. That being said, if I couldn’t have a Glock, I’d take the P320. I wasn’t thrilled with my P320 Carry when I had it, but with the new X grip, I probably would at least like it more.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I had the P320 Carry and VP9. I like the way the VP9 felt in my hand, and I like the VP9 trigger pull more. Oddly enough, I was more accurate with the P320. Eventually I sold both guns. I also had the M&P 2.0 full size and compact for awhile but sold them too. I’m just a Glock guy. If I cannot easily full strip and clean the gun then I’m not really interested. Glocks are super easy to do this, and they just work reliably. That being said, if I couldn’t have a Glock, I’d take the P320. I wasn’t thrilled with my P320 Carry when I had it, but with the new X grip, I probably would at least like it more.
    The X grip is a game changer... A lot better than the stock grip...

I love my Glocks and HKs but I have been going toward Sig a lot more..

Yes good point about the X grip..., I don't think I'd like the other version. The X compact grip fits so well in my hand and the flat trigger is fantastic.

(Westmoreland County)

The Wilson Combat grip module is the best option out if you ask me. Hated the 320 for a long time til I ended up buying one and getting a few hundred rounds thru it. I now own two. Highly recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoli06 View Post
    The Wilson Combat grip module is the best option out if you ask me. Hated the 320 for a long time til I ended up buying one and getting a few hundred rounds thru it. I now own two. Highly recommend
    Ooooh, me likey.

ETA dang they're "carry" size.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Ooooh, me likey.

ETA dang they're "carry" size.

I don't see what, if any, benefit there would be over the X-Compact grip. It seems like this is Wilson's solution for larger sized P320's that don't have the X-Compact grip option.

I didn't realize the X-Compact grip can take tungsten grip weights. I knew the other X-modules could use the X5 weights, but they have a slot and the X-Compact and the Wilson grip modules have three slots. Wilson sells a kit. Kinda cool if you want to use the gun in competition or think it needs a little more weight to manage recoil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12