Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Letter to Boby Casey

A waste of time...time to start dropping more than emails...Hang these traitors.

(Berks County)

He’s one of the few people I know that can talk out both sides of his mouth and his ass at the same time!
    Needs to marched out the door with Gov. Baldo!

(Montgomery County)

People.

Please do not discourage others from writing to their elected representatives in government.
    An elected official's refusal to agree with you does not negate the political pressure your letter helps create.

People don't need to write long complicated letters to help pressure elected representatives.
    It is usually best to keep your letter simple and to the point.

Always include a subject line at the top of your letter stating your position in a single sentence.
    My sample letter is copied below.

Bern-

-------------- US Senator Bob Casey contact information --------------

Address: The Honorable Bob Casey, United States Senate, 393 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, DC 20510
    Phone: 202-224-6324
    Email Online Contact Form: https://www.casey.senate.gov/contact
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SenatorBobCasey
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SenBobCasey

-------------- sample letter to send via mail or electronically --------------

May 9, 2020

Mr Berncly
    Address
    Phone
    Email

To:
    The Honorable Bob Casey
    United States Senate
    393 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington DC 20510

Subject: Please end the COVID-19 shutdown now

Dear Senator Casey,

The COVID-19 shutdown is destroying our state and our country. COVID-19 is a disease that can be managed without creating the worst unemployment crisis since The Great Depression. Stop implementing a treatment that is worse than the disease. Stop this madness now and let our healthy population return to work immediately.

My family and I will vote against any member of government that does not end the COVID-19 shutdown immediately.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Berncly

-
    Last edited by Berncly; May 10th, 2020 at 12:11 AM. Reason: second typo
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Senator Casey:
    Explain to me, by what authority does a Governor make laws and by what does the law the Governor can deny the people of their Declaration of Rights and threaten and force them to stay home or be subject by the police to penalties or arrested. By what laws???

By what authority does the police warn and force citizens to pay penalties or arrested when there are NO LAWS on the books that they can write the citizens violated? The PA State Police Chief made the State Police the new AmericaÂ’s Naxi SS when he stated he will go heavy with penalties and arrest to enforce and made citizens a criminal by FAKE laws.

For your information. The ONLY PEOPLE who has the power to force people to wear masks, gloves and be at Social Distance etc. are businesses, if they want to buy, and home owners if the they are allowed to enter.

Yes you want to saves lives. How do doctors handle patients with contagious diseases? THEY WEAR MASKS AND GLOVES but doesnÂ’t stand Social Distance away from the patients and stay home. But to make a law abiding citizen a criminal and by punishing hinders a law-abiding citizen to purchase a firearm and /or have a criminal record. Why donÂ’t the police arrest cliff climbers and car racing and any other dangerous hobbies. This is America Let the people decide if they want to be protected by the Governor to RECOMMENED THE PEOPLE to stay home.

The Governor illegally violated our Rights, took away our freedom, lost our jobs, increased poverty and most likely increase crime and panic. Not to mention the forth coming of high taxes to pay for your blundering governor.
    First, the head of the Pa state police is commissioner. They have no chief. Second, the case of the PA governor’s overreach with his executive order requiring masks , lockdowns etc. already hit the US supreme court. They declined the case leaving the restrictions in place. Here’s a link to that fact.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme...er-businesses/

I suspect if you get a reply it will tell you to send the letter to your state representative / senator and maybe the Attorney general’s office for a response.

I don’t support Casey and it's unfortunate that not enough voters supporting gun rights showed up at the election booth in 2018 when he was re elected, but I don’t think he has a say in this matter unless the lockdown restrictions become federal.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Rofl
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    First, the head of the Pa state police is commissioner. They have no chief. Second, the case of the PA governor’s overreach with his executive order requiring masks , lockdowns etc. already hit the US supreme court. They declined the case leaving the restrictions in place. Here’s a link to that fact.

I suspect if you get a reply it will tell you to send the letter to your state representative / senator and maybe the Attorney general’s office for a response.

I don’t support Casey and it's unfortunate that not enough voters supporting gun rights showed up at the election booth in 2018 when he was re elected, but I don’t think he has a say in this matter unless the lockdown restrictions become federal.
    Unless people get off their asses...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    I have 31 bullshit responses from Robby in my email search results. He never responds other than some generic bullshit that basically repeats your complaint followed by a polite F U I dont agree with you, we're going to do it my way.

How many bullshit responses do you guys have in your email?
    Bob Casey is not a great man. Pennsylvania doesn’t elect great men. We elect even shittier women. We have too many with their hands out. In the 60s-70s women burnt their bras. Today they all burn their work boots. Feed me Seymour.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post

While this is probably technically true, at this point we are fighting a united Liberal Democrat Party, and Casey is a key player in that apparatus.
    A letter would be better directed towards Governor Wolf, but sending one to Senator Casey is not a waste and still helps apply pressure on the Democrats.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

His response will be:

"I was deeply affected by the shootings at Sandy Hook so we need Common Sense gun laws."
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12