Thread: Mob shoplifting

(Berks County)

Default Re: Mob shoplifting

Carson, calling Officer Carson.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    Yeah right the Philadelphia police are not going to go back with Warrants to arrest shoplifters they’re going to be so overwhelmed with all the other shit happening; that is just a falsehood and it’s bullshit. The Philadelphia police should be sued for all the money that the merchants are losing since they choose to be malfeasant!
    Arm the clerks, and tell them to shot thieves. It will solve the problem !

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Who is “they” ??? And why chicken ???
    There have been a number of videos of chicken sandwich stores (usually Popeyes) running out of chicken, and deranged customers reacting badly. People getting angry to the degree that I suppose I would if someone just raped my sister or killed my dog (or killed my sister or raped my dog).

Except it's about chicken.

Just Google "angry customer store runs out of chicken", I got 43 million hits, many are videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2AtQX28Gwc
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Number of Customers body slammed by Chick-Fil-A employees, 0.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Class action?
    I understand what you're saying, the only problem is you and me will be paying for it.. just like Others & I will be paying for being made to sit home, Gee the city is going to HAVE to raise taxes and fees for the loss of Income from corona.. freekin geniuses

They create the problem and take more of our money to fix it...... fuckin criminals!
    If You Need A Color In The Name Of Your Cause, You're The "RACIST" !

(Delaware County)

This crap isn't limited to inner cities...it happens in the burbs as well. The media just doesn't cover it, like they do in the city news...laughable. This isn't an us vs. them...its a shop keeper vs. the entitled bastards who think they can steal shit that is not theirs.

You think this is bad...watch Home Depot...the number of people ripping that place off on a daily basis is disgusting. Its gotten so bad, HD has referenced the "shrinkage" as being enough to put them out of business. Every time I see one of these rats stealing, I tell an employee. They look at me like "what do you want me to do?" No one gives a shit any more...even more appalling.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    This crap isn't limited to inner cities...it happens in the burbs as well. The media just doesn't cover it, like they do in the city news...laughable. This isn't an us vs. them...its a shop keeper vs. the entitled bastards who think they can steal shit that is not theirs.

You think this is bad...watch Home Depot...the number of people ripping that place off on a daily basis is disgusting. Its gotten so bad, HD has referenced the "shrinkage" as being enough to put them out of business. Every time I see one of these rats stealing, I tell an employee. They look at me like "what do you want me to do?" No one gives a shit any more...even more appalling.
    I keep seeing brand new in the package Dewalt tools showing up out here on CL. I've often wondered if they're being stolen locally.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I keep seeing brand new in the package Dewalt tools showing up out here on CL. I've often wondered if they're being stolen locally.
    I see that as well. Tool chests, table saws, hand tools.

(Berks County)

There used to be two pawn shops around here, one in Pottstown and one up in the Reading area owned by the same guy, a Serbian or something. I ventured into the one in Pottstown one day and they had all kinds of new, in box merchandise and nothing worth a shit IMO. Well...subsequent to my visit they got raided by the man accompanied by Walmart and Lowe's personnel to identify their merchandise. Both locations are gone a year or more now.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post

scam used to be: walk into HD in morning, grab something somewhat valuable from the back and open it, go to cust service and say you want to return but dont have receipt, paid cash.
    i believe then they'd issue store credit you could shop with.

the other one is to buy whatever tools you need for the job, simply return it at the end of the work day/s and say you didn't like it. enjoy your refund.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast