Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Any "Reopen the State" rallies planned?

I am wondering if any organizations are planning rallies/demonstrations similar to those going on in Michigan to "reopen" the economy and end the stay-at-home orders.
    Needless to say, Wolf has been a disaster in this regard, but that's for another post. No need to get into that here.
    Simply put: Does anyone know of any rallies planned at the statehouse in Harrisburg?
    Thanks

(Berks County)

Default Re: Any "Reopen the State" rallies planned?

Quote Originally Posted by gunsrfun1 View Post
    I am wondering if any organizations are planning rallies/demonstrations similar to those going on in Michigan to "reopen" the economy and end the stay-at-home orders.
    Needless to say, Wolf has been a disaster in this regard, but that's for another post. No need to get into that here.
    Simply put: Does anyone know of any rallies planned at the statehouse in Harrisburg?
    Thanks
    We had a nice one of 4/20, were you there? One was in the planning for today but when they said to keep distance and wear masks I bailed and there's one planned for Easton for tomorrow but from what I saw it's driving only. If it's not large numbers of armed people shoulder to shoulder sans mask, I'm out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Thanks. I don't care whether people are armed or not, to be honest. I just want a large number of people to turn out, and I think it looks better to wear masks, to show that we are responsible. I am not trying to "make a point" other than to get the state's economy reopened.
    No, I was not at the rally on 4/20 - I didn't even know about it! That's why I am asking this forum.
    I live in York, but would prefer a rally taking place in Harrisburg, at the capital.
    So if you hear of anything, please let me (and others on this forum) know. Details are good: Date, time, place, etc.
    Thanks again.

I wouldn’t wear no government gag. That’s what those masks are.