Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Kahr M1SB Semi-Auto SBR (Form 4 Pittsburgh)

Sale Pending.

I bought this new and have owned it for a little over two years. Took lots of rounds and a trip back to Kahr to get it running but now it works well. Comes with the original case & paperwork, sling, extended and original bolt handles, and two mags (one unused). Some marks from use but in generally very good shape.

This is an NFA short-barreled rifle on a Form 4, so full payment is needed up front and the buyer is responsible for the tax stamp. Serious buyers are welcome to shoot it at ACRC in Ross Township.

Looks just like a $20k FA M1A1 at a fraction of the price. A real head turner at the range. Save yourself $1,000 over new (not to mention lots of aggravation), and get some free extras too.

Price is $1100 locally or $1150 shipped in state.
    Last edited by thebearpack; May 14th, 2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Price adjusted.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kahr M1SB Semi-Auto SBR (Form 4 Pittsburgh)

Still available.

If it helps local buyers, I have a contact who will do fingerprints for $40 for the pair of cards (just had a set done myself yesterday). Add $15 for the passport photos and $200 for the tax stamp, and you're at $1355 otd for a broken-in, demonstrably-running M1SB with two mags, two bolt handles, and a sling.

Not going to find a better deal than that.