Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Cankles endorses Joke Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Of course she does.

Stacey Abrams on sexual assault allegation against former VP: 'I believe Joe Biden'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/polit...ntv/index.html

I cannot understand how an election LOSER gets so much attention from the media and her party.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I cannot understand how an election LOSER gets so much attention from the media and her party.
    Remember Hillary? Is it your first day on the planet?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    She's BLACK. She's FEMALE. She parrots all the Party Line SJW, PC, WOKE propaganda. That's all.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    She's BLACK. She's FEMALE. She parrots all the Party Line SJW, PC, WOKE propaganda. That's all.
    Exactly! Don’t forget she was robbed of the election by voter suppression or some BS like that.

What should outrage people about the Tara claim isn’t that Joe did it, but that she was fired for reporting it. Obstruction at it’s finest; whistleblower claims be damned!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

She's on the short list for his VP choice. Of course she supports him. I feel the same way about this as I did about Kavanaugh. Some woman finally coming forward after 30 years is bullshit. It reminds me of long lost relatives finding you after you hit the lottery.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Philadelphia County)

.....and she has no shame in damned near begging for the position.The main reason I'm hoping Biden doesn't chose Abrams is I want to see how she reacts and how fast she pulls the race card.
    She's almost like a black version of Hilary in that she comes off as if she is entitled to the veep position just as Rottenham thought that she was heir apparent to the presidency.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    She's on the short list for his VP choice. Of course she supports him. I feel the same way about this as I did about Kavanaugh. Some woman finally coming forward after 30 years is bullshit. It reminds me of long lost relatives finding you after you hit the lottery.
    Agree with you somewhat but he needs to be dragged through the mud like Kavanah was. What really needs to happen is for his dealings with the Ukraine and China kickbacks to be proven then he is really done. But maybe that stuff is already in stock to use in the election race to come. Don't think it will get that far though.

(Delaware County)

There are a lot of ifs and maybes ahead but I don't think Joe will be the nominee. I believe he will reluctantly step aside either for the "me-too" or the "what day is it" behavior. Some Corona pecker puffer will show up(Cuomo?)to save the country from the evil orange man. Should be an interesting 6 months for sure.

(Butler County)

I'd keep a wider view on it - I do agree to some extent that Biden isn't 100% yet, but for some reason my gut says Cuomo really doesn't want to get involved in this shit show as he's mentioned. Nevertheless, the next 6 months should be entertaining.

(Luzerne County)

I think that Killary will be involved extensively because she lost. She’ll be Biden’s voice and all of the SJW’s will swoon over her. It’s going to be a tough battle. Trump isn’t perfect, but he’s doing his best believe. Anything hats coming from the left is just ridiculous. They want to change everything about America. We’re basically screwed of a Democrat ever gets in unless we really change things. The flags at the briefing didn’t have gold fringe on them either, if anyone understands what’s going on there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast