Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Sapphire Radeon 7950, Corsair H60 CPU cooler, Asus PCE AC56 wifi card

Selling some of my used equipment.

When paying through PayPal, please use the "Gift" option (Friends and Family). If you choose "Pay for Goods and Services", please add 3.7% to the total amount (including shipping). Please do not leave your address information in the comments. Shipping info can be sent via PM or email.

1. Sapphire Radeon HD7950 card: I've used this card for approximately ten years. This was used for light gaming (Bioshock series and Skyrim mainly). I used factory settings the entire time. This was used in a Corsair 500r case with very good airflow. Temperatures of all components were/are usually in the 28c-40c with temps usually hovering around 30c. I mainly use my PC for internet and only game occasionally. I've had no problems with this card, I just upgraded recently and am selling this one. NO HDMI cable is included. Comes with everything else. Requires two six pin connections to your power supply. I do have photos of the temps of my computer if you want to verify as well as more photos of the card. I did not include all as I'm trying to limit the size of the ad.
    $50 plus shipping--SOLD

2. Corsair H60 AIO CPU cooler: I used this for approximately six years. No problems with this, I just went with a different cooler a few years ago. Comes with all mounting hardware.
    $40 plus shipping

3. Asus AC56 PCE card: used this for a very short period. The drivers caused my PC to crash. I did not feel like trouble shooting, so I am selling it. Card worked fine. After a point, I had a problem with the driver in my system. Comes with all of the hardware. I couldn't find a manual. EDIT---I found the manual and driver/software CD. So, manual and CD are included.
    $30 plus shipping. SOLD

Last edited by Cville; May 15th, 2020 at 02:29 AM. Reason: SOLD

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Sapphire Radeon 7950, Corsair H60 CPU cooler, Asus PCE AC56 wifi card

Video card and wireless receiver are sold. CPU cooler is still available.
    Last edited by Cville; May 5th, 2020 at 12:24 AM.