Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Biden Website Reveals Alarming Gun Control Agenda

^^^ By now, there's a lot of gun owners old enough to not give a shit about how it all turns out for them.
    Young guys may consider that "they have their whole lives ahead of them" - others not so concerned about that.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    ^^^ By now, there's a lot of gun owners old enough to not give a shit about how it all turns out for them.
    Young guys may consider that "they have their whole lives ahead of them" - others not so concerned about that.
    ^^QFT!^^
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Delaware County)

If that is the attitude the old timers may as well sell their guns to supplement whatever nest egg they have.
    The young guys not getting politically involved may as well sell their guns as well. They will have the rest of their lives to pursue golf.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    If that is the attitude the old timers may as well sell their guns to supplement whatever nest egg they have.
    The young guys not getting politically involved may as well sell their guns as well. They will have the rest of their lives to pursue golf.
    Nest egg? Why would you care about a nest egg if you're willing to go down fighting?

Perhaps you misunderstood what I wrote.

(Delaware County)

Nest egg? Why would you care about a nest egg if you're willing to go down fighting?

Perhaps you misunderstood what I wrote.
    Sorry I did misunderstand. I had a biden moment.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Sorry I did misunderstand. I had a biden moment.
    C'mon, man. I was talking about... that thing. You know... that thing. That oogga-booga thing with machineguns and body armor...

(York County)

The point I was trying to make, was, shooting your way out of it isnt a realistic option. If its gotten that far, its too late and theres little you can do besides comply or go to prison. There wont be any heroes for everyone to rally behind, because nowadays everyone thinks theyll be that hero. Who wants to follow when they think theyre the leader?

The point is to stop it NOW, before that scenario is a reality.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post

On the flip side though, I feel like Sandy Hook was almost the perfect storm coming together to get a ban through and it didnt happen. You were dealing with a lot of young victims, heavily politicized in the media, heavily debated in the public space, a president a lot of people liked, at a time when the political climate was really left leaning. If it couldnt happen then, idk what could spark it into fruition.

Idk, just rambling and thinking out loud
    The difference between then and now is pretty big. You have the left who has become EXTREMELY emboldened in a lot of these metropolitan areas to where they are shining lasers in Federal Agents eyes, loaded water guns with piss and bleach, throwing planters from roofs of buildings, stealing Patrol Rifles from squad cars and shooting the cars, and basically just doing what ever the hell they want without ANY sort of consequence. Back then the left was not anywhere NEAR as naked and brazen about their radicalism as they are now. Back then they were somewhat secluded and tucked away about it

Now... you have a completely different group of players in a dangerous game, and they are not even TRYING to hide it anymore. They have most news medic outlets in their back pocket not pushing news, but rather propaganda. They are the now insane and nefarious radical left wing of the Democratic Party that is doing whatever they can to erase and re-write history. Between the 1619 project, removal of statues, rioting and looting, defunding of the police, and some Police Agencies having their hands tied by their elected officials...they're creating their own little shit holes throughout this country. And how do they feel about all this? Well they feel like it is just absolutely fucking dandy!

There are some who are in the Democratic Party that are beginning to take notice to all of this and run screaming from the party but... the new "woke" are gaining in numbers and traction. Scary shit..
    "A government big enough to give you everything you have, is also big enough to take it all away.
    Gerald Ford.

Happiness is 5,000 rounds of match ammo.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456