Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: What gun is in your bug out bag?

level 1 could turn into a pc charger 9mm w a can when i am able to pick one up...

If I were to Bug Out and could only have one firearm, it would have to be the Glock 19, Gen 4 with 10 15 round mags loaded.
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    If I were to Bug Out and could only have one firearm, it would have to be the Glock 19, Gen 4 with 10 15 round mags loaded.
    i have to agree with you and let me up your game with this selection... grab an endo tactical brace adapter for it w minimal brace like tailhook and throw it in the bag; nutnfancy ran a great video on this, regardless of anyones thoughts on him, this setup allows extremely capable lightweight system that can run as pistol alone or pseudo carbine - nothing comes close.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    i have to agree with you and let me up your game with this selection... grab an endo tactical brace adapter for it w minimal brace like tailhook and throw it in the bag; nutnfancy ran a great video on this, regardless of anyones thoughts on him, this setup allows extremely capable lightweight system that can run as pistol alone or pseudo carbine - nothing comes close.
    Id prefer this or a roni setup, personally.

https://www.fluxdefense.com/shop/flux-brace

Ideally, a thinned out roni body with mag holder front end(room for light and laser, barricade rest, etc), with the flux auto brace... drool.

(Philadelphia County)

the real drool is when flux or endo make brace adapters compatible with poly80 glocks frames.

for me endo + tube + tailhook can be had for almost half$ than flux and its a simpler design w minimal chances malfunction - but flux appears alum vs poly for material

i pick up several endos bc they are cheap to play with might sell one or 2 on here

(Erie County)

I don't own any ARs, but if I did it would be an AR15 pistol with a legal brace.

(Lehigh County)

Well I probably fall real short because I'm not prepared to bugout. Seeing that on screen makes me think I need to get prepared.

If I had to cut and run it would probably be the P365 with extra mags. Mostly because it is always next to me or on me. Makes the most sense.
    If I had time to plan it would be the SBR with all the loaded extra mags. And the silencer because I don't want to give up my position.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by sakustoms View Post
    Well I probably fall real short because I'm not prepared to bugout. Seeing that on screen makes me think I need to get prepared.

If I had to cut and run it would probably be the P365 with extra mags. Mostly because it is always next to me or on me. Makes the most sense.
    If I had time to plan it would be the SBR with all the loaded extra mags. And the silencer because I don't want to give up my position.
    for most, their silencers will absolutely give their positions, it's always funny to me to how few ppl realize how loud a suppressed rifle caliber can be... if i wanted to be quiet my marlin 1894 45acp (yes 45acp not 45lc i had a smith convert this for me) lever action w a threaded barrel with a can would be quite silent given standard speed of 45acp

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    for most, their silencers will absolutely give their positions, it's always funny to me to how few ppl realize how loud a suppressed rifle caliber can be... if i wanted to be quiet my marlin 1894 45acp (yes 45acp not 45lc i had a smith convert this for me) lever action w a threaded barrel with a can would be quite silent given standard speed of 45acp
    Yea that part was just really me joking. I'm sure I'd be better with a flash supressor and let the sound echo all around. Make people try to figure out where it came from.

Honestly if I am using a SBR it's probably close enough for people to see me anyway. And I am no sniper so it's not like I'm gonna hide under cover and pick people off from a distance.

Interesting perspective.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast