Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zombies

(Lycoming County)

Default zombies

hey all,
    i am a relativley new member on this site. but have been a multi gun owning pa resident all my legal life. well i did a stint in the us navy. but other than that i've been here. what i want to know is this is the first time i've heard about zombies. what are you all talking about? is it a code word for a tyranical government agent or some thing like that? cause if it is i'm in. and if its not i'm into cause i like the stickers.

(Pike County)

Default Re: zombies

Welcome to the site. Watch Dawn of the Dead, the 2004 edition. Then the original Night of the Living Dead, and for a slightly different take, I Am Legend.
    Enjoy.

(Lawrence County)

I am Legend has Vampires........

Lycantechnicalitythrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Berks County)

Zombie's are exactly what you've seen in the movies, reanimated corpses bent on devouring the brains of the living and thus creating more zombies. They're coming, we know that, we just dont know when, so we prepare. And if they take their sweet old time (they're kinda slow moving, so they probably will) and human civilization crumbles before they arrive, we're prepared for that too.
    Please help my Baby Kitties and I avoid being homeless.

(Bucks County)

zombies are... just zombies. undead. brainzzz!!! that sorta thing

not to be confused with lycans
    i got shot, you should buy my stuff

(Lycoming County)

yeah i've seen all the zombie movies. well most of them. and although i am legend is vamps i liked it to. i guess i was reading more into the zombie thing. cause the way thing are looking these days i really think that a war is coming. there is a group of us here (williamsport area) of about 50-53 of us that are ready for the next revolution.

oh and for those who haven't seen it. shawn of the dead is pretty good to

(Allegheny County)

zombies, the walking dead, yeah they're for real and when they decide to rise from the grave, just call the ZRT(zombie response team).

Quote Originally Posted by o1dakota440 View Post
    there is a group of us here (williamsport area) of about 50-53 of us that are ready for the next revolution.

Ugh...those guys. Listen I'm pretty sure that if it comes to it most of America would rather sit home and watch American Idol. When the time comes for revolution about 70% of the people that claim to be ready and willing will roll over and die. The result is a remaining minority that will be painted by the govt. as anarchists and whack job woodsmen...with their bibles and guns and redneck ways...and will be quickly and violently dealt with. "Live free or die," is a license plate motto and nothing more these days. On our own ground and with some defected military to back us up there might be a chance. Otherwise we have little to no ability to disable command and control and unlike occupied Europe; the army wouldn't be hindered by massive resource expenditures elsewhere and clashes with comparable military forces on multiple fronts. Without the support of the general public though, even if the situation is dire, any act of dissention will be viewed as criminal, even treason. It will take the elimination of the public through death or imprisonment or widespread military action against them by the govt. to spur them to action, well beyond any threshold we would set, then and only then could we act and claim it just.

That went from sarcastic to serious, not sure where that happened, anyway, I wasn't making fun of you.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Lycoming County)

i fully agree with you. most of us are combat veterans. or are current leos.
    and in my oppinion if it came down to revolution alot of our police and military member would be on our side. but that is just my opinion. so untill then i'll just be ready for the zombies. oh and by the way i hate american idol. what is up with that show? you would think that some of those people would have atleast one good friend to tell them that they suck, and to just stay home. lol

(Lycoming County)

do any of you guys watch realtime with bill mahr? i was just reminded of something he said on a show a few yrs ago. it went something like this the right to rise up against a tyranical government was all good and great when thay had musketts and we had musketts. but now with all the weapons restrictions, if they wanna come, in there gonna come in. don't quote me on this cause it was a few years ago that i saw that show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast