Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ATTENTION: Bi-partisan attempt to sneak gun control into the next stimulus

Republicans and Democrats are all the same, none of them care about the constitution of their constituents.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/oppose-vawra-covid-19

Bill/Issue: Bi-partisan attempt to sneak gun control legislation into the next COVID-19 stimulus package.

Position: Strongly Opposed

Sponsor(s): House Members - Rodney Davis, Ann Kirkpatrick, Susan Brooks, Jaime Herrera Beutler, Raúl M. Grijalva, Terri A. Sewell, Jamie Raskin, James P. McGovern, Lizzie Fletcher, Lori Trahan, Grace F. Napolitano, Troy Balderson, Anthony Brindisi, Tom Malinowski, Nydia M. Velázquez, Joe Neguse, Don Young, Jenniffer Gonzalez-Colon, Derek Kilmer, Anthony G. Brown, Ruben Gallego, Wm. Lacy Clay, Cindy Axne, Bill Johnson, David Trone, John Katko, Abigail D. Spanberger.

Senate Members - Lisa Murkowski, Thom Tillis, et al.

Summary: Republicans are colluding with Congressional Democrats to sneak gun control into the next COVID-19 stimulus package. These traitors are launching a bi-partisan attack on your rights that would:

Reauthorize the deceptively-named "Violence Against Women Act" (VAWA), a massively-problematic gun control initiative
    Manufacture a whole new class of victims by depriving Americans of a hearing before losing their Second Amendment rights and property
    Provide for the unconstitutional federalization of state resources, dramatically expanding the federal government’s reach into matters traditionally controlled by the states.
    And much more
    This proposal is a MASSIVE bi-partisan assault on your fundamental rights. And we need to stop it IMMEDIATELY! Please use our Take Action form below to contact Congress. Tell them you won't stand for these treasonous politicians' attempt to sneak gun control into the stimulus!
    Click the link for more information on each attempted violation and to take action.
    https://www.firearmspolicy.org/oppose-vawra-covid-19

Here's the list of trash that are selling Americans out during a national health and financial crisis.

Rep Peter King (R-NY)
    Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ)
    Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL)
    Rep. Susan Brooks (R-IN)
    Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA)
    Rep. Troy Balderson (R-OH)
    Rep. Don Young (R-AK)
    Rep. Bill Johnson (R-OH)
    Rep. John Katko (R-NY)\
    Rep. Jenniffer Gonzalez-Colon (R-Puerto Rico)
    Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC)
    Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)

Rep. Peter King and Rep. Chris Smith are supporting a national electronic gun registry, and the rest have committed treason by trying to sneak gun control measures like the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) into the next COVID-19 stimulus bill.

Let these traitors know what you think and fight back!
    Last edited by Hodgie; April 17th, 2020 at 12:16 AM.

(Berks County)

Default Re: ATTENTION: Bi-partisan attempt to sneak gun control into the next stimulus

I've never heard of this outfit. I'll have to check their 999 one of these days.

Default Re: ATTENTION: Bi-partisan attempt to sneak gun control into the next stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I've never heard of this outfit. I'll have to check their 999 one of these days.
    This has been the plan all along. The House is a gun control lock right now. So you turn to the Senate. There are enough Democrats (all of them) and RINO/Never Trumpers to push this to the President's desk. The idea is to force him to sign it during the election cycle. The scamdemic just gave them an opportunity to make it easier. I will write, rally and do all the regular things to express my point of view in the meantime.

It will be down to President Trump to protect the Second Amendment and he will be tested. He loses my vote if he fails that test. It does not matter to me if Republicans surrender piecemeal in a few years or the Democrats sweep in and do it all at once. When the right is gone, it is gone forever. For me, my children and my grandchildren. So if that is what our politicians have in mind to do, I would rather they bring it on at once and we can resolve the issue head on.

The Supreme Court cannot be relied upon. Even were we to get good decisions, the Democrat/RINOs and allied interests will ignore them.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; April 17th, 2020 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post

The FPC has been doing good works over the past year or two. Adam Kraut (PAFOA member SuperMoose), is their Director of Legal Strategy. They're an organization worth supporting.

Keeping it bumped.

Every time I hear the name Peter King I want bad things to happen to him. He's a complete fucking piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    The FPC has been doing good works over the past year or two. Adam Kraut (PAFOA member SuperMoose), is their Director of Legal Strategy. They're an organization worth supporting.
    Correct I believe They are associated with Prince law firm. Adam is still a part of their group.

Here’s they very active Facebook.
    https://m.facebook.com/gunpolicy/

(Montgomery County)

Done.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Every time I hear the name Peter King I want bad things to happen to him. He's a complete fucking piece of shit.
    Yea really and an R , he should switch parties and kiss Biden's ass.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Republicans and Democrats are all the same, none of them care about the constitution of their constituents.
    This has less to do with party affiliation. Rather it has more to do with character. They swore to uphold the Constitution, but readily eschew this duty whenever it is convenient. This says volumes about their character.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast