Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Meet PA's Sec. of Health Richard er ah Rachel Levine

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....and suddenly it is frowned upon to make a few jokes on a forum about someone who looks like a hideous clown.
    Exactly! If somebody wants to be gay and sleep with someone of their own sex, that's on them. I don't care one way or the other. I personally don't think its an ideal way to live your life, but its no never mind to me. But that guy(?) is just a clown. If he thinks he looks in ANY way feminine or attractive, he's got to be high. He looks ridiculous and should not expect to be received favorably by most people, if he even really cares. That behavior shows a certain level of mental instability in my mind - I don't care what modern society or anybody else says.

PickingPA Guest

Holy PC bunch of BS

(Chester County)

What if I told you I was a horse and everyone around me were forced to call me a nag? Living in a fantasy world pretending to be something or someone you can never be shows that you can't make rational decisions for yourself how do you expect to be trusted to make rational decisions for millions of others? How is that not getting through to the supporters of that madness?
    Last edited by JenniferG; April 16th, 2020 at 10:34 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    What if I told you I was a horse and made everyone around me were forced to call me a nag? Living in a fantasy world pretending to be something or someone you can never be shows that you can't make rational decisions for yourself how do you expect to be trusted to make rational decisions for millions of others? How is that not getting through to the supporters of that madness?
    You really want an answer to that?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
    Look at all the judgmental tool in here. SMH.

Who cares if someone is gay, straight, trans or wants to fuck their damn Xbox as long as they are good at their craft & have the best interests of the population at heart?

Quit focusing on shit that does not matter. None of us are perfect.
    There is no particular reason someone who genuinely thinks they're a toaster couldn't be a competent surgeon, but I'd be willing to bet you'd have reservations about them operating on you.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    How does racism equate with sexuality ??? Once again, wearing a Klan robe doesn’t bother me cause I believe in TRUE freedom of expression. What I have a problem with is when they HIDE behind the robe and mask. If you wanna be a racist, just be an openly honest one. I give her more credit than any Klansman cause at least she is open and honest about who she is.
    Transgender ideology has nothing to do with sexuality, and suggesting otherwise is enough to get a twitter mob after you. The issue here is someone was put into a position primarily because of their identity. And in the same way that a klansman couldn't be trusted to made decisions primarily based on ideology a trans person will do the same.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by sbmania View Post
    Exactly! If somebody wants to be gay and sleep with someone of their own sex, that's on them. I don't care one way or the other. I personally don't think its an ideal way to live your life, but its no never mind to me. But that guy(?) is just a clown. If he thinks he looks in ANY way feminine or attractive, he's got to be high. He looks ridiculous and should not expect to be received favorably by most people, if he even really cares. That behavior shows a certain level of mental instability in my mind - I don't care what modern society or anybody else says.
    This. 100% this.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    <Waving hand> Me, me! If it can't even understand what sex it is I don't want it giving me marching
    orders. Besides it's hideous looking and when combined with that wicked witch looking hand signer it was disgusting. I'm entitled to my opinions on that, right? Or have I been stripped of those rights too?
    Diversity is the most important thing in the world.

That does not include diversity of opinion.

(Lancaster County)

I hear he's resigning, and Tim Curry is taking his place.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    <Waving hand> Me, me! If it can't even understand what sex it is I don't want it giving me marching
    orders. Besides it's hideous looking and when combined with that wicked witch looking hand signer it was disgusting. I'm entitled to my opinions on that, right? Or have I been stripped of those rights too?
    Thanks for outing yourself as a POS

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast