Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Meet PA's Sec. of Health Richard er ah Rachel Levine

With Trump it's different....they don't just ask questions,they wanna argue and try to bait him into saying something that they can use against him.
    Last edited by Krichardson; April 29th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    They've completely washed the story off the internet but he got into a scuffle on the range with another officer so they transferred him out to a desk job. His own daughter wouldn't recognize him as a woman and when he died he was buried as a man and for the life of me I still can't understand why the gay community got involved with it. The trans community was behind that officer 100% but after that incident on the range they dropped him like a hot fire pit rock. He was dead to them after that.

https://epgn.com/2018/11/08/philly-s...ried-as-a-man/
    I remember him as Ed, nicknamed "Chick" He was an excellent range instructor and from what I am told, was a cop's cop. Started in the late '60's I believe. Got married and had children. What made him decide to come out as a female named Maria is her choice. I am sure it devastated the family and kids as shown by their behavior at her funeral. It took a brave person to come out like that as a police officer and live how they wanted. What I remember causing the move to DPR was a dispute over bathrooms. I never heard of a struggle.

If you can't understand why the LGBT community got involved, I don't think you will ever understand or accept an explanation. Bottom line, it is neither of our business how another person wants to live.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I remember him as Ed, nicknamed "Chick" He was an excellent range instructor and from what I am told, was a cop's cop. Started in the late '60's I believe. Got married and had children. What made him decide to come out as a female named Maria is her choice. I am sure it devastated the family and kids as shown by their behavior at her funeral. It took a brave person to come out like that as a police officer and live how they wanted. What I remember causing the move to DPR was a dispute over bathrooms. I never heard of a struggle.

If you can't understand why the LGBT community got involved, I don't think you will ever understand or accept an explanation. Bottom line, it is neither of our business how another person wants to live.
    I said Gay community and if you know anything about that the gay and trans community are two entirely different cultures down there in the gayborhood around the William Way Center. They like to say all this LGBTQP stuff but when push comes to shove they don't like each other much or do they cooperate except for their parade or festival. I remember the whole thing back in around 2003 or 04 quite clearly, Dom Giordano discussed it for many months. Apparently Dom comes from a Police family so that gave him a platform to talk about it. The trans community abandon the officer after his incident but then the gay community got involved at his funeral because the daughter wouldn't recognize her Dad as a woman and it was none of their damn business.
    Last edited by JenniferG; May 4th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

I said Gay community and if you know anything about that the gay and trans community are two entirely different cultures down there in the gayborhood around the William Way Center. They like to say all this LGBTQP stuff but when push comes to shove they don't like each other much or do they cooperate except for their parade or festival. I remember the whole thing back in around 2003 or 04 quite clearly, Dom Giordano discussed it for many months. Apparently Dom comes from a Police family so that gave him a platform to talk about it. The trans community abandon the officer after his incident but then the gay community got involved at his funeral because the daughter wouldn't recognize her Dad as a woman and it was none of their damn business.
    Going by the story in the link you posted, it states how the wife and children totally disregarded the final wishes. And they wouldn't give any quotes to the Philadelphia Gay News stating they wanted privacy. It was family friends who tried to bridge a gap at the end. Not sure how you got the gay community abandoning the officer. I am not very familiar with the goings on in the Gayborhood, but get a good amount of training about the LGBT community. They have their own fraternal group within the department now and they all seem to get along. Guess I'll have to take your word on it.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Going by the story in the link you posted, it states how the wife and children totally disregarded the final wishes. And they wouldn't give any quotes to the Philadelphia Gay News stating they wanted privacy. It was family friends who tried to bridge a gap at the end. Not sure how you got the gay community abandoning the officer. I am not very familiar with the goings on in the Gayborhood, but get a good amount of training about the LGBT community. They have their own fraternal group within the department now and they all seem to get along. Guess I'll have to take your word on it.
    It was the trans community. The gay community isn't the same, they are two different things in Philadelphia. The trans people dropped the support for the officer when the incident occurred in 2003 or 04 because it was making them look bad, it was bad publicity for them at the time. Officially that's how it works within certain social and professional organizations but when you go into their communities there's a marked difference in their opinions on how things ought to be and rightly so they have completely different issues they deal with.

I had acquaintances that were part of all that I knew years ago and they lived down there and live that life. I haven't been in contact with them in many years now but at the time one of them worked at Septa and that's how I got familiar with the goings on. They were good people but I didn't appreciate fully that sort of lifestyle. I've met quite a few trans and gay people in my life but none of them made me cringe like that Health Secretary does.

I am a firm believer at no time should outsiders have any say on how the family should conduct their family business especially at funerals.

(Chester County)

As it turns out this "Rachel" Levine isn't even qualified to be a Health Secretary. This person is a Child Psychologist an has no experience in the Health profession. A political appointee with no experience is destroying the lives of countless individuals, families and businesses. Would you even bring your child to this person for advice?

(Lancaster County)

As it turns out this "Rachel" Levine isn't even qualified to be a Health Secretary. This person is a Child Psychologist an has no experience in the Health profession. A political appointee with no experience is destroying the lives of countless individuals, families and businesses. Would you even bring your child to this person for advice?
    Someone who has a severe psychological disorder has not qualified to be a psychologist.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

PickingPA Guest

And has no business counseling children or adolescents about any wide variety of topics that tend to cause stress or anxiety to that age group.

My daughter has a PHD, shes not a MD, cant prescribe meds.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    My daughter has a PHD, shes not a MD, cant prescribe meds.
    But can she get any?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast