Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: WLG firearms, burned me for $21,600, Gotwals trucking, Xpressway Transportation

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    3) this thread is 2 months old and the OP hasn't been on the site for 3 weeks.
    Is that a problem? Didn*t know my login in dates made me legit. ����***

Default Re: WLG firearms, burned me for $21,600, Gotwals trucking, Xpressway Transportation

Quote Originally Posted by damcv62 View Post
    Is that a problem? Didn*t know my login in dates made me legit. *******
    It's a red flag that distinguishes those who participate in the site, from those attempting to use it against their perceived enemies.

If you start a thread and them follow it, that's different than roaming the Internet and dumping your personal trash onto every site you see.

So, yes, it matters.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's a red flag that distinguishes those who participate in the site, from those attempting to use it against their perceived enemies.

If you start a thread and them follow it, that's different than roaming the Internet and dumping your personal trash onto every site you see.

So, yes, it matters.
    Not even that, what the hell is the point of telling the OP your opinion when he isn't even around to read it?

(Cumberland County)

So, yes, it matters.
    Some one digs up an old thread from months ago and I reply in a day makes me not active? Holy hell man. Some people have a life. Get off the Internet, enjoy your life some, you*ll live a longer and happier life.

(Clearfield County)

Some one digs up an old thread from months ago and I reply in a day makes me not active? Holy hell man. Some people have a life. Get off the Internet, enjoy your life some, you*ll live a longer and happier life.
    Why are you getting so defensive? Yes, a several month gap in your activity makes you inactive.

(Montgomery County)

Please don't attack Gun Lawyer like that.
    Many of us know the good work he has done for a lot of 2A people "off the internet".
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

There's a meme on the Web right now, with far-left extremists whining that the Feds are arresting them for their crimes, and neither the NRA nor patriotic gun owners are doing anything to help.

Antifa is opposed to everything that the NRA stands for. Antifa has never lifted a finger to protect gun rights, they aren't NRA members, they didn't oppose any new un-Constitutional gun restrictions, they never helped train law-abiding new gun owners, they never kicked in for legal battles, they have never been part of the gun culture beyond posing with gun in their metrosexual urban warfare costumes. The Antifa goons never reached out to the NRA, they mocked patriots as racist homophobic Islamophobic misogynistic freaks for years.

Antifa only wants gun-owning patriots to fight their battles for them. Antifa hasn't earned the right to call in that favor.

That's the mindset of the PAFOA regulars. We aren't here to be used and then ignored again. If you want us at the barricades of your battles, you have to have shown up at our previous battles. It doesn't look like you ever have.

PAFOA isn't here to help you defame and destroy businesses or people. We're just an Internet forum. Go fight your own battles and get a life.

That was the point.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

There's a meme on the Web right now, with far-left extremists whining that the Feds are arresting them for their crimes, and neither the NRA nor patriotic gun owners are doing anything to help.

Antifa is opposed to everything that the NRA stands for. Antifa has never lifted a finger to protect gun rights, they aren't NRA members, they didn't oppose any new un-Constitutional gun restrictions, they never helped train law-abiding new gun owners, they never kicked in for legal battles, they have never been part of the gun culture beyond posing with gun in their metrosexual urban warfare costumes. The Antifa goons never reached out to the NRA, they mocked patriots as racist homophobic Islamophobic misogynistic freaks for years.

Antifa only wants gun-owning patriots to fight their battles for them. Antifa hasn't earned the right to call in that favor.

That's the mindset of the PAFOA regulars. We aren't here to be used and then ignored again. If you want us at the barricades of your battles, you have to have shown up at our previous battles. It doesn't look like you ever have.

PAFOA isn't here to help you defame and destroy businesses or people. We're just an Internet forum. Go fight your own battles and get a life.

That was the point.
    That is exactly how i feel about people who have zero posts messaging me about items i have to sale or trade... And usually wanting some sort of special exception (better price, drive further, etc).

-Zach

(York County)

That was the point.

Gotta spread the rep...
    Little known fact: GunLawyer gave me my first rep many years ago!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

"24 cans, 1500rds per can, 36,000 rounds. .60 a round, which for factory linked lake city 308 is pretty good"

So you made out..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567