Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: LEOs where they usually aren't

I was up in East Brunswick today. Finished up the first job, and was handling an emergency at a hospital in NYC over the phone. Trying desperately to get it solved over the phone to avoid having to cross the bridge. I had pulled over in a gravel parking lot ( golf driving range) across from a Dunkin Donuts. Cop in an Explorer pulled in behind me, watching me, I guess. Parked about 100’ away but angled. Pissed me off being watched like that.
    When the call was over, I had to call my dispatcher to let him know I got it fixed. I told him about the cop. He suggested I fuck with the cop, turn the tables on him. Oh, I love a challenge. Stayed on the phone the whole time. I drove to the far end of the lot, like I was leaving but found no exit at that end, turned around, came back and parked right behind the cop.
    He was squirming around in his seat trying to figure out what I was up to. Fucking hilarious! When he pulled out, I followed him for two blocks just for fun. When it looked like he was getting pissed off, I turned down a side street and disappeared as quick as possible.
    We laughed and laughed and laughed!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    I was up in East Brunswick today. Finished up the first job, and was handling an emergency at a hospital in NYC over the phone. Trying desperately to get it solved over the phone to avoid having to cross the bridge. I had pulled over in a gravel parking lot ( golf driving range) across from a Dunkin Donuts. Cop in an Explorer pulled in behind me, watching me, I guess. Parked about 100’ away but angled. Pissed me off being watched like that.
    When the call was over, I had to call my dispatcher to let him know I got it fixed. I told him about the cop. He suggested I fuck with the cop, turn the tables on him. Oh, I love a challenge. Stayed on the phone the whole time. I drove to the far end of the lot, like I was leaving but found no exit at that end, turned around, came back and parked right behind the cop.
    He was squirming around in his seat trying to figure out what I was up to. Fucking hilarious! When he pulled out, I followed him for two blocks just for fun. When it looked like he was getting pissed off, I turned down a side street and disappeared as quick as possible.
    EB cops are almost as bad as Warminster.

Luckily, they're not that smart.

(Luzerne County)

I probably would have gotten out of my truck and walked over and knocked on his window. And coughed and asked if he was ok.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Bucks County)

I just got an emergency call out to a helicopter manufacturing plant. Security guy is being difficult. “Your contact isn’t answering the phone. I can’t let you in until he authorizes it.” I show him the email chain demanding my presence. He remains unimpressed. I looked at the ceiling and said, “ ah, ah, ah” and turned away from him like I was about to empty my sinuses all over his Security Office. “ Here, you can go on in. I’ll get a hold of him soon enough!”
    Yeah, wise choice there, Captain Rubberbadge

I refuse to apologize for my complete lack of respect for jackasses that think that just because they have a gun and a piece of plastic, or lead, or rubber pinned to their shirt that the rest of us should bow to them. Fuck them, and everybody that looks like them. They aren’t the people keeping this nation running. They are fleas on the ass of progress!
    Last edited by Manxdriver; April 9th, 2020 at 05:37 AM.

(Warren County)

Way to coitus with his head!
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    There was a flurry of gunfire this evening around 6pm - then more - and some more.
    The neighbor texted asking if that was gunfire.
    A moment later another bunch of rounds fired. Sure is.

Mrs EM turned the scanner on.

Some idiots were engaged in "target practice" not far away in an abandoned property with a "park-like" setting where people go to walk dogs.

We heard them call in the serial numbers on the guns that they had. (four)
    "The first three came back as "not stolen" - the last one had no info." (paraphrasing that second part)

That was all I heard. I don't think they were arrested or anything.

Was this on the old country club property?

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Chester County)

I've seen a lot more Township cops set up for speed traps everywhere. Seems with the lower amounts of traffic they are out trying to generate revenue to make up for the shortfall. Government is now a business.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    I've seen a lot more Township cops set up for speed traps everywhere. Seems with the lower amounts of traffic they are out trying to generate revenue to make up for the shortfall. Government is now a business.
    Now?
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

I just got an emergency call out to a helicopter manufacturing plant. Security guy is being difficult. “Your contact isn’t answering the phone. I can’t let you in until he authorizes it.” I show him the email chain demanding my presence. He remains unimpressed. I looked at the ceiling and said, “ ah, ah, ah” and turned away from him like I was about to empty my sinuses all over his Security Office. “ Here, you can go on in. I’ll get a hold of him soon enough!”
    Yeah, wise choice there, Captain Rubberbadge

I refuse to apologize for my complete lack of respect for jackasses that think that just because they have a gun and a piece of plastic, or lead, or rubber pinned to their shirt that the rest of us should bow to them. Fuck them, and everybody that looks like them. They aren’t the people keeping this nation running. They are fleas on the ass of progress!
    How DARE he do what he is tasked to do and determine if you were supposed to be permitted entry into the facility or not. They might as well take down the gate all together. It will offend the important folks like you much less. It's reassuring that folks like you are out there keeping America running despite having to deal with "fleas". I can sleep tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    The majority of the money from a traffic citation goes to the state. The small percentage that goes to the township, municipality, city or borough is usually washed by paying officers overtime to attend court for the same citations. Issuing traffic citations isn't the cash cow that people believe it to be.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast