Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Liberty’ Rebellion in Idaho Threatens to Undermine Coronavirus Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    It'll be only a few more days until a majority figures it out that this virus scam has been done on purpose and a populist uprising occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Everybody keeps forgetting ,you guys have oldtimers

The scam is locking down the world for something that is dead last on the death charts due to viruses.
    Was the world shut down during the hussein admin when 165million people were contaminated with
    H1N1 and over 30k died, and this was just in the states.
    Yes, what they are doing to the american people is a scam.
    Whats next, total lock down next year due to the flu season which kills about 39-70K per year?

Its a scam, the new 9/11

Edit: You know how much I'm afraid of the regular flu? I walked out of my oncologists office today
    because I dont want to be near people in dr's offices' at this time of year.
    The receptionist looked at me and said, you dont want your blood test? Nope, I'll wait till this crap
    blows over, I'm feeling fine no need to test me now it can wait, I'm more afraid of the flu, not
    what I have or this cv19 crap. Ive had it twice when I was healthy, now that I'm sick, if I get it again,
    I may as well dig my own hole and jump in it. She agreed.

It all depends on the media, the level of panic they want to inflict on us.
    According to this article the Corona Virus has killed more Americans in 5 weeks than the H1N1 Virus killed in a year. https://www.charlotteobserver.com/ne...241838646.html
    I think what people are missing is how easy/fast the Corona Virus spreads, which means greater numbers of both infected and greater potential for more deaths. We just don't have the needed resources handle a continued spread.
    Last edited by Hawk; April 8th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.
    Toujours pręt

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Liberty’ Rebellion in Idaho Threatens to Undermine Coronavirus Orders

Are you Gov Cuomo?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

According to this article the Corona Virus has killed more Americans in 5 weeks than the H1N1 Virus killed in a year. .
    And that is debatable. When they stop counting all other forms of death as cv19 deaths,
    then we'll see. Reminds me of our voting system.

We have the same "problem" with firearm death stats, we all tear them apart right?
    Whats the difference with this, seems like everybody seems to trust .gov all of a sudden
    Last edited by bogey1; April 8th, 2020 at 09:40 AM.

Who is driving the response? Who is on TV every day telling people to stay home? Trump. Trump is driving the entire thing. Talk about going over your head. How do you not see this? Is he completely duped into this by evil Democrats? Is every country on the planet? No.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown 1087 View Post
    I sincerely hope you get COVID. Then you can tell us how it’s a hoax.
    Virus Bully....
    Quarantine shamer….
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Who is driving the response? Who is on TV every day telling people to stay home? Trump. Trump is driving the entire thing. Talk about going over your head. How do you not see this? Is he completely duped into this by evil Democrats? Is every country on the planet? No.
    Imagine if he did the opposite, he'd be impeached IMMEDIATELY!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    You just dont get it do you.
    Right over your head
    His man bun wound too tight.

In a day or two we'll be hearing "Oh well, it wasn't as bad as we thought " then things will slowly start loosening up because they've seen with this trial period people can only take so much freedom relinquishment this time, next time it will be much longer. This is a multi step program. While all this has been going on study what the democrat Congress has been proposing in their "relief" bills and then you'll begin to understand what all of this has really been about. Clue: it wasn't about bat soup.
    Last edited by JenniferG; April 8th, 2020 at 05:19 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    His man bun wound too tight.

In a day or two we'll be hearing "Oh well, it wasn't as bad as we thought " then things will slowly start loosening up because they've seen with this trial period people can only take so much freedom relinquishment this time, next time it will be much longer. This is a multi step program. While all this has been going on study what the democrat Congress has been proposing in their "relief" bills and then you'll begin to understand what all of this has really been about. Clue: it wasn't about bat soup.
    Boston was the toe in the water, so to speak.

(Berks County)

Wasn't that other dude who hoped all the older people died about the same age? Something wrong with that crowd. Hopefully both are perma banned.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The power hungry democrat megalomaniac governors Wolf, Cuomo, Kim Jong Murphy, Carney etc... are the ones that have shut businesses down threatening the livelihoods of every person in their states. I might add that mentally unstable Health department secretaries in at least two of those states are advising these governors.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast