Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Default Coronavirus Drug Cocktail

So let me get this straight...

Doctors from around the world have used Chloroquine and its derivatives to treat Covid 19 with varying success. Other doctors have used it, plus Azithromycin with greater success. Still others have combined those two drugs with high doses of zinc with reported great success. I heard an interview with the Jewish doctor from NY that indicated out of 200 high-risk patients he treated with the three drugs, that only two were on ventilators and none had died. Others have stated that within hours of the first dose, patients showed no breathing symptoms at all.

The US has 31 million Chloroquine pills stockpiled. That is enough to treat millions of patients, depending on the number of pills needed over the five day treatment. At least one manufacturer said they could deliver 15 million additional pills in April.

These three drugs have very few known side effects and have been prescribed millions of times for at decades.

Now the Mainstream media, even some on Fox News are saying that even trying these medications is malpractice because they haven't been studied. Some jackwang drinks aquarium cleaner and now I have to die because the drugs are "dangerous".

If I am experiencing breathing problems and have a one way ticket to a breathing tube, I WANT THE DRUGS. I will take my chances with the side effects.

Maybe we could use these drugs and cut the number of deaths, but that would make Trumpy Bear look good, and we cant have that at any cost.

Does anyone know anyone who has been treated with any of these? What happened?

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Coronavirus Drug Cocktail

Chloroquine has some serious cardiac side effects. Not everyone can just take it.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Chloroquine has some serious cardiac side effects. Not everyone can just take it.
    Only at higher doses. At the levels they are using for China Virus its ok. The dems and their lackey media want this prolonged. Transparent. TDS
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Lehigh County)

If I recall correctly the NY doctor said something about 200mg twice a day for 5 days and that equals 10 standard pills. (my wife used to take these and was prescribed the 200 mg tabs) so each 1 million pills will treat 100,000 folks more or less. For the 31 million that is over 3 million people.

Also I if I recall, the important part is to start the treatment early, at first signs of the disease, or at least first signs of breathing trouble, I am not sure which.
    Last edited by gghbi; April 6th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Allegheny County)

Hydroxychloroquine is now standard treatment in most acute care settings. AFAIK, there have been no real shortages of it, aside from the temporary ones created in certain locales by some physicians hoarding it. They aren’t allowing new scripts for it currently outside of covid treatment.

(Delaware County)

There is no law against prescribing an otherwise legally prescribed drug off-label. Docs do it routinely.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

If I get CV, I don’t want the drugs. They just need to let me die ASAP so my wife can collect the life insurance. She is going to need it with the market tanked the way it is.

One of my sons had the virus..34 yrs old....he was prescribed Doxicycline and "Z' Pak....14days in Quarantine, tested negative and today was out joggin' and workin' out again…. feels great.