Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default gunshop in Monroe County

Hey guys I was just wondering if you know of a few gunstores in Monroe County , preferably selling used. I'm looking for a Glock 26 and KT p3at( black or hardcrome). As I said I prefer used but will buy new if the price is right especially on the Keltec.

I have been to Dunkelbergers yesterday and they were out of both, and the two guns stores on 611 have closed down ( arms and ammo in the peddlers village and another by a Mr. Z's). I am near 611 and route 715 if that helps. Sorry but new to the area and could use some help. Thanks in advance.

Dan

(Pike County)

Default Re: gunshop in Monroe County

Howdy, on Rt. 209 in Brodheadsville you've got American Sport Shooting, and on Rt 715 in Brodheadsville there is Weavers. I have delt with both. I personally have had no problems with either. Rich from American is a member on PAFOA, I believe that his user name is rflynn. Great guy.

BTW, in re-reading your post, Warners on 611 has moved from the Mr. Z's a short way tward Stroudsburg on 611, he is also on this forum, user name Warners Surplus.
    Last edited by gf45acp; October 22nd, 2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: add Warners

Quote Originally Posted by gf45acp View Post
    BTW, in re-reading your post, Warners on 611 has moved from the Mr. Z's a short way tward Stroudsburg on 611, he is also on this forum, user name Warners Surplus.
    Warners is just around the corner from where they used to be. South on 611 from the plaza the store was in. they are right between Dunkin Donuts and Family Pizza (actually in the same building as Family pizza) ... Rich and Steve are still there and personally I can't recommend them and more highly. Great people always willing to work with you and to be honest I like the new shop better than the old one.

(Monroe County)

Found the Glock new for 470 but the Kel-Tec is in short supply. Both Warner in Tannersville and American Sport Shooting in Brodheadsville are quality shops.

(Monroe County)

Thanks guys, great info and a huge help.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by dc dalton View Post
    Warners is just around the corner from where they used to be. South on 611 from the plaza the store was in. they are right between Dunkin Donuts and Family Pizza (actually in the same building as Family pizza) ... Rich and Steve are still there and personally I can't recommend them and more highly. Great people always willing to work with you and to be honest I like the new shop better than the old one.
    You CAN'T recommend?
    ““Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice.””

-Anonymous

Jeff

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by shooter357 View Post
    You CAN'T recommend?
    I think he mean he can't recommend them ANY (not and) more highly...
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I think he mean he can't recommend them ANY (not and) more highly...
    Yeah well, some times my brain moves faster than my fingers, actually that's about 99% of the time ... yes the word was supposed to be ANY

(Monroe County)

I knew what you meant anyway and thanks.

I have the Glock on Warner's wishlist and awaiting a quote on a KT from them. I don't know her name but a female was working the counter and she was very knowledgeable and patient, not to mention courteous which can apparently be a problem in gunshops.

I did pick up a brand new Ruger MkIII 22-45 in 4 1/2 in. bull barrel. I think it should be good to become proficient with a pistol. I have a lot of time with a shotgun and have been getting good with a rifle and my shooting positions but a handgun puzzles me. I have the grip and stance down (I think) but after a one hour session with an instructor I have been improving with a rifle but my handguns groups have not been coming together as quick so any tips are appreciated. Rant over, I've just been getting frustrated with my handguns shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnyMeans View Post
    I have the Glock on Warner's wishlist and awaiting a quote on a KT from them. I don't know her name but a female was working the counter and she was very knowledgeable and patient, not to mention courteous which can apparently be a problem in gunshops.
    Probably Rich's wife (who's name escapes me at the moment and if she reads this she is gonna smack me) .. freaking horrible with names!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast