Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Blair County)

Default how many fudd bought ar-15 ?

i wounder how many of the you don't need an ar or should not need a ar bought one in the last month

(Beaver County)

Default Re: how many fudd bought ar-15 ?

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    i wounder how many of the you don't need an ar or should not need a ar bought one in the last month
    A better question might be, now that they've changed their minds about owning one, how many will advocate/vote to defend their right to own one?
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Berks County)

Well...now we all have a damn good answer when they ask us why we would need one.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

What firearms advocates are claiming ARs aren’t needed?? I’ve actually never heard this...from an enthusiast I mean. There are those who mistakenly prefer the AK platform, and that’s fine ‘n good. But who are you referring to that openly claims they have no use for one?

I get what you’re saying to some extent. Those jumping on the bandwagon. But I’ve come across that more than a couple times over the years. I started building AR15s in ‘05....pretty much the beginning of the “build culture”. I remember being among Spikes Tactical’s FIRST customers, and many people on the forums telling me I was crazy for buying a stripped receiver from a “new” & un-verified company! Can you imagine? People not trusting Spikes Tactical?? I remember when I was one of the only people using a free float 4-rail Handguard, while almost everyone was using m4 plastics. Or using the YHM Phantom 5C2 Flashhider on my first builds, while again, pretty much everyone used an A2 birdcage. Fast forward a few years & Spikes is among the MOST trusted suppliers, and every other build has a rail & 5C2 Flashhider! Hmm! I would think to myself. LOL!

Just how things are. People change their minds & habits all the time. Just do a search for people who were once flamin LIBERALS, and are now respectable conservatives.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    But who are you referring to that openly claims they have no use for one?
    Here's a whole forum full of them.
    https://www.huntingpa.com/

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by P89 View Post
    Here's a whole forum full of them.
    https://www.huntingpa.com/
    Not only forums full of them, gun shops full of them, including their owners who have vanity license plates with "gunnut" on them.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Berks County)

What firearms advocates are claiming ARs aren’t needed?? I’ve actually never heard this...from an enthusiast I mean. There are those who mistakenly prefer the AK platform, and that’s fine ‘n good. But who are you referring to that openly claims they have no use for one?
    Fudds aren't firearms advocates, they are people who think that guns are for hunting only and that there will never be a need for us to defend ourselves 'cause we have a gubment to do that for us.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    Just curious, but are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't own an AR15 is a fudd?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Franklin County)

My neighbor. He's a very avid hunter, he sets up hunts in other states and hunts very regular around here.
    He just bought a new rifle and we were discussing going to the range to shoot it in soon. So I said I could bring some fun stuff and he was just not interested in the slightest. He's a hunter but he's not a gun guy, he shoots maybe 20 or 30 rounds a year, enough to make sure his gun and scope is working, and enough to harvest whatever animal he's hunting. While he hasn't come right out and said, I can tell he doesn't care for ARs, and doesn't see a reason to own one. From what I gather he doesn't own a short gun, he said he had a 44 mag revolver for awhile that he hunted with but got rid of it because he didn't like shooting it. The idea of owning guns for fun or defense in alien to him.
    I'm not putting him down, to each their own, but I give him as an example of someone who hunts but really couldn't give a shit about guns or gun rights. He feels pretty secure that whatever happens politically he, as a bolt/lever action owner and hunter, is untouchable.
    The Hostler

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Fudds aren't firearms advocates, they are people who think that guns are for hunting only and that there will never be a need for us to defend ourselves 'cause we have a gubment to do that for us.
    Yeah there needs to be some kind of informational campaign to help re wire their thinking if they finally seen the light and bought an AR. I've often thought about poofa renting billboards with messages that direct them to the info they need from the people who post here. We'd have to put something together really concise.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast