Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Great website for political analysis

If you are a political news/analysis nerd like me, check out theconservativetreehouse.com I have no affiliation with the website nor am I getting paid for the endorsement. I have been following it for a couple of years.

While it is not a 2A focused website, it has the most in-depth and interesting analysis of current events of any source I have seen. The unknown author, Sundance, provides their opinion and analysis on current events and sources it with documents and info where necessary. If you interested in the soft coup against Trump, you will not find better analysis anywhere.

Just thought I would share.

Have a good night.
    Last edited by ed bernay; May 7th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: Great website for political analysis

Check out the website. There is a lot of information coming out about the violation of General Flynn's right and the soft coup against Trump.

(Allegheny County)

Conservativetreehouse.com is a great web sight as well as Truepundit.com. Mike Moore is doing great job tracing the links between a very celebrated and brilliant researcher Dr. Charles Lieber (Harvard University) and Chinese nationals. There is apparently a lot of money to be made exchanging technology for cash.

since drudge went full leftard my aggregate site has been Whatfinger.com, they include articles from the treehouse as well as most other right news sources.
    My wife has been watching all the nightly Trump chivi updates and then watches the network news, she sees how really bad the left wing MSM is spinning the facts to cast shade on the President
    Its like theyre going full commie in their TDS,
    She said "Trump could cure childhood cancer and the netnews would report Trump caused thousands of doctors to lose their jobs"
    The sad part is people are too stupid and lazy to check the facts out for themselves and suckle the MSM teat for their information and take thier lies as truth. My moms become this rabid liberal brainwashed zombie, A conversation goes 1 minute before she starts with "You know what that MF trump is doing?"

(Lehigh County)

Plus 1 here for whatfinger.com. I also have dailywire.com and Breitbart bookmarked.
    Drudge used to be my go to but I haven't opened that site in quite a while

I like Truepundit. I never checked out whatfinger before but I will. Thanks for the tip. Citizen Free Press has become the new better Drudge Report. I think Matt Drudge sold to some Lefty and it went to hell after that. I never read Drudge anymore.

I believe on August 15th Sundance is going to reveal the name of Durham's head investigator if no significant action against coup plotters occur. Here is some background info.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-197897