Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Jefferson County)

Default PA Representative Malcolm Kenyatta

We got this lovely response in our Contact form today>

@NatlGunRights I’m not even going to fill this out. I'll proudly take my F —& go back to doing all I can to pass meaningful gun reform in PA.

The unfettered access to weapons of war has led to the loss of countless lives in my district. @PAFOA @NRA I’ll take my F from you too. https://t.co/ortQIc9Vof
    Apparently posted on Twitter too - https://twitter.com/malcolmkenyatta/...92950071283713
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Default Re: PA Representative Malcolm Kenyatta

Wow, he named us before the NRA!

Sorry dude, no F from me, I'm happily married.

Also, where can I buy one of those war weapons? They sound like a good idea right now.

(York County)

I LOVE the fact we are mentioned by name, and again on his facebook post as well. Everyone deserves a pat on the back; we are making a difference and moving PA in the right direction with our collective efforts! Let’s make June 8th historic!!

P.S. guys like him playing the black card can’t hold a candle to Walt Daddy and Maj Toure, who don’t need to use the color of their skin to succeed. While he plays the gay / black card to virtue signal and gain pity votes, we continue to beat him with real numbers, logic and reason.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Chester County)

When you think of those who would strip you of your God given rights enumerated in our U.S. and PA Constitutions, remember these faces.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg kk.jpg (218.4 KB, 202 views)

(York County)

I’ll double post on a separate note too, just in case the representative is doing a vanity google search and comes across this site with 50,000 citizens of the commonwealth as members.

When Malcolm says enact ‘meaningful gun reform’, the best thing he could do is to remove the limitations on firearms purchasing and carry so the poor in his district can protect themselves from those criminals released by the DA (you know, the ones who don’t follow gun laws)!

#constitutionalcarryPA
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    When you think of those who would strip you of your God given rights enumerated in our U.S. and PA Constitutions, remember these faces.
    Guarded by men with guns, the same as Bloomberg and every other Liberal Democrat that wants to disarm everyone except themselves and their own armed protection.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

BUT, I'll sign any bill that allows you to kill as many babies as you want

(Bucks County)

"Weapons of war" what a dingus. He should go educate himself instead of letting his broken feelings get in the way.

Just far enough from Philly, Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I LOVE the fact we are mentioned by name, and again on his facebook post as well. Everyone deserves a pat on the back; we are making a difference and moving PA in the right direction with our collective efforts! Let’s make June 8th historic!!
    That's my biggest take away from his statement too, the rest is just him regurgitating Dem/bloomburg anti-2a lines. That "@PAFOA" shows me the gun grabber crowd has taken notice of the PAFOA community and see us as a political threat. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Also I'd bet my next paycheck that the 2 guys with umbrellas and earpieces in the background of that photo have pistols on their hips.
    Last edited by Highnoone; April 1st, 2020 at 08:45 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast