Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump supports Cuomo for Democratic nominee

The reason I say supports him for the Democratic nominee is the line where Trump says "I think probably Andrew would be better,” Trump said when asked about Cuomo. “I’m telling you right now, you know, I want somebody in this country that’s going to do a great job.” It a bit different than the rhetoric Trump normally throws at his competition. Especially someone who has threaten to have the city of New York investigate him and the normal rhetoric he throws Cuomos way.

Cuomo is definitely not 2nd Amendment friendly.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ate-joe-biden/

Donald Trump: Andrew Cuomo Would Be a Better Candidate than Joe Biden

President Donald Trump said Monday in an interview with Fox News that New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo would be a better candidate for president in 2020 than former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I wouldn’t mind running against Andrew. I’ve known Andrew for a long time,” Trump said. “I wouldn’t mind that, but I’ll be honest. I think he’d be a better candidate than Sleepy Joe.”

The president spoke about Cuomo and Biden during an interview with Fox and Friends on Monday morning.

Cuomo’s performance as governor of New York during the coronavirus crisis has boosted his approval ratings, prompting comparisons between him and Biden as leaders of the Democrat party. A new poll shows that 87 percent of New Yorkers now approve of Cuomo’s job performance, up from 44 percent in February.

“I think probably Andrew would be better,” Trump said when asked about Cuomo. “I’m telling you right now, you know, I want somebody in this country that’s going to do a great job.”

Other Democrats have voiced their support for Cuomo replacing Biden on the ticket, despite it being highly unlikely to happen.

“Biden should step aside and let Gov. Cuomo be the nominee!” comedian Bill Maher wrote on Twitter, comparing the former governor to an ace pitcher.

“I personally don’t think Joe Biden’s capable. We’ll see what happens. I wish him luck,” Trump said.

The president said one reason Cuomo’s approval ratings are high is all of the assistance he is getting from the federal government.

“One of the reasons he’s successful is because we’ve helped make him successful,” Trump said.

But Trump said he would feel comfortable running against Biden or Cuomo.

“I wouldn’t mind running against Andrew. I don’t mind running against Joe Biden.”

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Trump supports Cuomo for Democratic nominee

Trump likely had business negotiations with Cuomo prior to his presidency, just like the Clintons.
    None of the current and former democrat candidates were anywhere near moderate 2nd amendment friendly.
    Maybe Trump should stop interrupting the enemy destroying itself, Joe Biden is doing a fine job all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Trump likely had business negotiations with Cuomo prior to his presidency, just like the Clintons.
    None of the current and former democrat candidates were anywhere near moderate 2nd amendment friendly.
    Maybe Trump should stop interrupting the enemy destroying itself, Joe Biden is doing a fine job all by himself.
    in case my point got lost, ^^^exactly.^^^

Cuomo says his is not running for President this year.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...-for-politics/

Cuomo: I Am Not Running for President—This Is No Time for Politics
    Charlie Spiering30 Mar 2020
    Trump: NY mayor would be a better candidate than Biden
    © AFP/File Bryan R. Smith
    1:36

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Monday at a press conference that he was not running for president in 2020.

“I am not going to rise to the debate of a political challenge,” Cuomo said. “I am not running for president. I was never running for president. I said from day one I wasn’t running for president.”

A new poll shows that 87 percent of New Yorkers now approve of Cuomo’s job performance, up from 44 percent in February, prompting political chatter about his skyrocketing popularity possibly turning into a political run.

The New York governor reacted to Trump’s comment on Fox and Friends Monday morning that Cuomo would be a better presidential candidate for Democrats than former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I wouldn’t mind running against Andrew. I’ve known Andrew for a long time,” Trump said. “I wouldn’t mind that, but I’ll be honest. I think he’d be a better candidate than Sleepy Joe.”

Cuomo said he thought that the president’s remark was a compliment.

“I thank the president because I take his comment as a compliment,” he said.

Cuomo said that he would continue to praise and thank President Trump for helping New York, and said that playing politics during a national crisis was “inappropriate, counterproductive, and anti-American.”

“I am not engaging the president in politics,” Cuomo said. “My only goal is to engage the president in partnership. This is no time for politics.”

(Lancaster County)

Trump is saying this because Cuomo probably has the best chance to defeat him than senile Uncle Joe or Bernie Stalin. He knows anyone he endorses the Dems,never trumpers, bernouts and free shit army will never support because Orange Man Bad

And we'll see more videos of the quomo's bickering at each other on tv.

(York County)

He is not supporting Cuomo as much as putting a dig in on uncle Joe.

(Lehigh County)

Thumbs down Re: Trump supports Cuomo for Democratic nominee

If you think the kungflu virus is death sentence for America God forbid FUAC becoming president

(Delaware County)

That's just The Donald, fukin with the Dems heads again. How are they going to draft the guy at their convention with THAT endorsement? Masterful, indeed.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    Trump is saying this because Cuomo probably has the best chance to defeat him than senile Uncle Joe or Bernie Stalin. He knows anyone he endorses the Dems,never trumpers, bernouts and free shit army will never support because Orange Man Bad

Or, DJT has a bunch of dirt on Andrew.

But I'm thinking like you are, this was a pre-emptive strike by DJT on Cuomo from a purely self-defense standpoint due to Cuomo's rise in popularity and Dopey Joe Bidet's disappearance of late.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast