Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Extenuating Circumstance?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Condescending prick? You asked, I answered. Who's the prick?
    You answered with attitude and made assumptions about me personally.

Anyway I just thanked him for answering my question, but if the shoe fits.

(Chester County)

Thanks for the responses! Sorry if they are controversial, I did not know. I will definitely look at the other sites recommended, as they still do not ship to my area right now.

I am relatively new to firearms (ex NJ resident, so only been at this 3 years or so, now CC and love it, big pro 2a), and their YouTube channel was extremely helpful for me early on. I learned a lot that I couldn’t because I didn’t yet know people into it, aside from a few courses I took.

Anyway, here’s the response I got:

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, due to everything going on right now in the country we had to suspend shipping to certain areas of the country. Our team is working around the clock to meet the demand we are currently facing. Please keep checking our site often as we hope to catch up soon and resume shipping to your location.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Stay safe and healthy!

Wasn’t sure if Wolf had done something shady, but seems like it’s just on their end.

Anyway hope you are all staying healthy...will try to be more active on here!

(Chester County)

Lucky Gunner has little or no ammo to sell, all the online retailers have to buy from the same wholesalers and suppliers so it's going to take longer to get and they're going to have to pay more and pass the cost onto their customers. Some people are under the impression ammo and gun companies aren't in the market to make a profit and only sell their products because they're nice guys and like to shoot too. Too many people live in la-la land. Lucky Gunner was making ammo available during the omao panic under the same conditions of high demand and not enough supply.

I buy from Lucky Gunner and I'm on their mailing list for sales and a couple of other places like Midway USA and Cabela's so go take a flying leap through a rolling donut if you don't like it. That just my nice way of saying it today. I may feel differently tomorrow. I just took delivery of 45/70 ammo from Steinel ammo formerly Xcaliber so it's not the state stopping shipments it's the availability of the ammo, space on the trucks, availability of drivers and trucks.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by Swessfan View Post
    Thanks for the responses! Sorry if they are controversial, I did not know. I will definitely look at the other sites recommended, as they still do not ship to my area right now.

I am relatively new to firearms (ex NJ resident, so only been at this 3 years or so, now CC and love it, big pro 2a), and their YouTube channel was extremely helpful for me early on. I learned a lot that I couldn’t because I didn’t yet know people into it, aside from a few courses I took.

Anyway, here’s the response I got:

Thank you for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, due to everything going on right now in the country we had to suspend shipping to certain areas of the country. Our team is working around the clock to meet the demand we are currently facing. Please keep checking our site often as we hope to catch up soon and resume shipping to your location.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Stay safe and healthy!

Wasn’t sure if Wolf had done something shady, but seems like it’s just on their end.

Anyway hope you are all staying healthy...will try to be more active on here!

Thanks for following through and giving an update

(Bucks County)

So, a vendor has limited supply to ship, and says, "PA is in fine shape. I'll ship to states that are really in need" ??
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Slow your roll there pal, I asked you a question because I did not know anything about this. I’ve actually never purchased a thing from them, i have followed them on YouTube for their ammo testing which has always been excellent and that’s it. Anytime I’ve recommended an seller on this site which is easily proven its always SGAmmo, Target Sports USA, followed by AIM surplus.
    thank you for the suggestions! target sports usa had what i was looking for so i gave them a shot. long delay on the shipping time right now but i have stuff on hand so not too worried about that at all to be honest.

hopefully all this madness dies down sooner rather than later and things can go back to normal...excited to get back to the range!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    So, a vendor has limited supply to ship, and says, "PA is in fine shape. I'll ship to states that are really in need" ??
    Of course, it could be the alternative . . . "PA is in fine shape. I'll ship to states that are really in need and will pay more."

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboxer View Post
    Of course, it could be the alternative . . . "PA is in fine shape. I'll ship to states that are really in need and will pay more."
    The hole in that is he was willing to pay the then current rate, which is the same as everyone else was being offered.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Chester County)

FYI it looks like they’ve resumed shipping to my location, in case anyone else was also stuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12