Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Hell yesterday sounded like a normal summer afternoon around here.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
     I’ve said from the beginning, we’re taking healthy advice from a grown man that thinks he’s a woman... maybe I’m just old school
    I don't believe a thing that person has said. That person is completely irrelevant to my life as it should be. That person was appointed as PC candidate for the job. That person has no experience in dealing with public health and is not qualified for the position as is readily apparent. Not only is that person not qualified, that person is just another dishonest and dangerous political hack.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I don't believe a thing that person has said. That person is completely irrelevant to my life as it should be. That person was appointed as PC candidate for the job. That person has no experience in dealing with public health and is not qualified for the position as is readily apparent. Not only is that person not qualified, that person is just another dishonest and dangerous political hack.
    ^^^ BINGO

(Luzerne County)

Did something change about wearing masks in stores? Did the tyrant change some thing?

(Clinton County)

Did something change about wearing masks in stores? Did the tyrant change some thing?
    He never changed anything in the first place.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I agree with you whole heartedly.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    He never changed anything in the first place.
    My wife thought she saw something about the mandatory mask thing change to just a recommendation. I’m done with them. They can not let me in stores anymore if they want my business.

(Bucks County)

My wife thought she saw something about the mandatory mask thing change to just a recommendation. I’m done with them. They can not let me in stores anymore if they want my business.
    Monday, May 18, 2020 COVID-19 Update
    Wearing a mask is not state law

Although businesses can require you to wear a mask, IT IS NOT STATE LAW.

If they sell food, medication and medical supplies – Governor Wolf says you cannot be denied entry.

Know your rights, and overcome the confusion created by our Governor and Secretary of Health.

Using fear and chaos to control a populace is a treacherous path in a constitutional republic.

It is because of this that I do daily updates at 8pm on my Senator Doug Mastriano Facebook page to answer questions and to update constituents with facts and truth.

(York County)

Here's a perfect example of the lack of respect for our Personal, Individual Rights:

Stores Stress Over How to Handle Mask-Less Customers
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...lO7?li=BBnb7Kz
    Costco Wholesale Corp. faced angry critics and a boycott after the warehouse retail chain said earlier this month that all customers must wear a mask, whether or not one is required by local governments.
    "There are strong feelings on both sides. We do the best we can in making the right decision," Costco finance chief Richard Galanti said. "If it’s the right decision, we help reduce the spread of this terrible virus. If it’s the wrong decision, it’s a relatively small inconvenience."
    Way too many businesses in America think 'it is a relatively small inconvenience' to deny THE PEOPLE their God-given, Individual Rights (that are guaranteed in the Constitution)!

The masks are only the latest version of this - Remember the restaurants refusing service to those who have a different political view - and, of course, we've all seen businesses of every sort who have NO RESPECT for our 2nd Amendment Rights to Self-Protection.

Last edited by ImminentDanger; May 19th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Here's a perfect example of the lack of respect for our Personal, Individual Rights:

Stores Stress Over How to Handle Mask-Less Customers
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/st...lO7?li=BBnb7Kz

Way too many businesses in America think 'it is a relatively small inconvenience' to deny THE PEOPLE their God-given, Individual Rights (that are guaranteed in the Constitution)!

The masks are only the latest version of this - Remember the restaurants refusing service to those who have a different political view - and, of course, we've all seen businesses of every sort who have NO RESPECT for our 2nd Amendment Rights to Self-Protection.

Sorry, but there is no God given right to patronize any business, only laws pertaining to discrimination apply.

Whether or not a private business can enforce a MASK wearing policy, even though our Fuhrer stated that is was not mandatory for certain cases, this can be left for the courts to decide.

What do you think is going to happen next winter? Covid-19 is NOT and one and done virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast