Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by Dsparil View Post
    Need another lawsuit challenging indoor so-called social distancing and occupancy.

Still a violation of the fourth amendment. If im a bar owner then im free to run the bar as i see fit. Under the fourth amendment my business is my "effect." If you're a potential patron and you don't like it, then fucking leave. If you're all scurred of the virus then go away. It's that simple. Nobody's making you go.
    Thats the way I feel about this whole damn scam. If you dont like it, leave. Unfortunately,
    that one person ruins it for EVERYBODY.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I wonder how this ruling will affect smoking inside businesses laws?
    That law doesn't apply to churches automotive in drexel hill. When I walk in there,
    it feels like I'm in america again, workers smoking behind the counter, and no masks.
    Life was so much better before the 9/11 scam.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    That law doesn't apply to churches automotive in drexel hill. When I walk in there,
    it feels like I'm in america again, workers smoking behind the counter, and no masks.
    Life was so much better before the 9/11 scam.
    Quite a few businesses up here in the mountains don't bother with masks. Mostly it's the most visible ones like the box stores, supermarkets, etc.

Rural America seems to understand and have a brain...my barber, diner, and most other places I go are ok with no mask.. the places that aren’t? Eff em. They can waste time and energy giving me “curbside” service or I just won’t go there. Turkey hill is a big one that has been ridiculous about their masking policy, refusing to even offer curbside service until recently. But I can go to wal mart, weis, and anywhere else in town without getting any grief.

Restaurants with bars are another story...they’re askeered of losing their liquor license 🤦*♂️ Even tho the Supreme Court rulingnwent thru, local DA stated he won’t prosecute any violations of the masking order, I had one give me crap the other night “wear a mask next time if you can”. Nope, sorry. Have a health condition and I’m not going to live in fear any more

Everyone is afraid of what *can* happen, but in that shortsighted view the miss out on what *will* happen/is happening (nothing). Easier to follow the narrative and be a sheep

(Allegheny County)

I just heard that Wolf's appeal was struck down by the feds and that the ruling of "YOUR SHUTDOWN is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, MOTHERFUCKER!" stands.

Well, let's see where that takes things...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I just heard that Wolf's appeal was struck down by the feds and that the ruling of "YOUR SHUTDOWN is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, MOTHERFUCKER!" stands.

Well, let's see where that takes things...
    Sweet! I'd love to see him and shim crying it out together.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Here it is
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...al-judge-rules

A federal judge on Monday ruled that some of Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf's restrictions implemented amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic were unconstitutional -- marking a win for businesses struggling to stay afloat amid the forced shutdown.

U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, who was appointed by President Trump, sided with plaintiffs that included hair salons, drive-in movie theaters, a farmer's market vendor, a horse trainer and several Republican officeholders in their lawsuit against Wolf, a Democrat, and his health secretary.

The ruling found that Wolf's restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered "non-life-sustaining" businesses to shut down were unconstitutional.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Here it is
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...al-judge-rules

A federal judge on Monday ruled that some of Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf's restrictions implemented amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic were unconstitutional -- marking a win for businesses struggling to stay afloat amid the forced shutdown.

U.S. District Judge William Stickman IV, who was appointed by President Trump, sided with plaintiffs that included hair salons, drive-in movie theaters, a farmer's market vendor, a horse trainer and several Republican officeholders in their lawsuit against Wolf, a Democrat, and his health secretary.

The ruling found that Wolf's restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered "non-life-sustaining" businesses to shut down were unconstitutional.
    That's last week's decision, not a decision on Wolf's appeal from it, you should be neg-repped for that!!!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

According to rep Russ diamond on Mastriano’s fighting for freedom Facebook page, the request for a stay has been denied. Also posted on Mastriano’s page...I don’t use Facebook so I can’t confirm

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

https://youtu.be/i6RUypYhsC8

Video gives a great legal breakdown of the original decision. This attorney seems to believe the ruling is very well reasoned and is unlikely to be overturned.

Page 66 of 112 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast