Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1125
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I can't imagine they would. THey lost a lot of credibility, people won't buy it.
    Really? I still see idiots walking alone or in a car all masked up.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Allegheny County)

I can't imagine they would. THey lost a lot of credibility, people won't buy it.
    They learned a LOT by studying how people responded.
    What they learned will help them be more effective than ever with their intended goals.
    Some people will ignore, but most will comply and beg for more.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Really? I still see idiots walking alone or in a car all masked up.
    I never understood that during peak time even. You're alone, in your car. How are you going to catch covid?

(Allegheny County)

I never understood that during peak time even. You're alone, in your car. How are you going to catch covid?
    Science denier!!!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

I think they're shameless and would jump at the opportunity for round 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    They learned a LOT by studying how people responded.
    What they learned will help them be more effective than ever with their intended goals.
    Some people will ignore, but most will comply and beg for more.
    They learned who to come after first when it gets serious.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

NYC Mayor Eric Adams says stores should ask people to remove masks to prevent robberies
    by Rachel Schilke - March 07
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ery-prevention

New York City Mayor Eric Adams suggested that stores should require patrons to remove their masks before entering a store to prevent robberies or crimes.

"We are putting out a clear call to all of our shops: Do not allow people to enter the store without taking off their face mask," Adams said in an interview with radio station 1010 WINS. "Once they're inside, they can continue to wear it if they so desire to do so."

Tackling crime was the focal point of Adams's campaign in 2021, and he spent the first nine months of his career taking a tough-on-crime approach that drew criticism from criminal justice activists and liberal lawmakers worried about reverting to old policing policies.

The city has seen a reduction in most crime categories within the first two months of 2023, following a similar trend across major cities. Violent crimes in 2022 went down, while robberies, carjackings, and property crimes spiked to surpass pre-pandemic levels and continue to increase steadily into 2023.

In many cities, including New York City, theft and shoplifting are proving to be harder problems to address. Robberies fell only 2% in the first months of 2023, per city data. On Friday night, a 67-year-old deli employee was shot and killed in Manhattan by a robber wearing a dark face mask and a full-body Tyvek suit, per the New York Times.

In a news appearance on Monday, Adams emphasized that people can no longer use fear of the pandemic as an excuse to wear masks concealing their identities.

"Let's be clear: Some of these characters going into stores that are wearing their mask - they're not doing it because they're afraid of the pandemic. They're doing it because they're afraid of the police," Adams said. "We need to stop allowing them to exploit the safety of the pandemic by wearing masks, committing crimes."

Requiring shoppers to lower their masks would give security cameras a view of their faces, Adams said. If they refused to comply, it would give store employees an idea of whom to monitor closely because "if someone is violating the basic rules, they may be there to violate a substantial rule as to commit a crime," he said.

"That's all we are trying to do - empower the store owners, the storekeepers, so they can play a role that we are going to do as police officers," the mayor added.

NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey echoed Adams's statements during a Monday news conference.

"As a sign of a peace offering, a sign of safety to those store workers, when we walk in, we should take down our mask," Maddrey said, calling it "a commonsense approach."

The policy suggestion has risen some concerns over how this will affect the health and safety of customers. On Monday, the city reported a daily average of 611 new COVID-19 cases and 24 new hospitalizations for the past week. New York City health officials still "strongly recommend everyone to wear masks in all indoor public settings."
    In other words - - The New York City Mayor says Masking Is Dangerous to the Citizenry...

Screw that garbage, bring back the mandates and lockdowns.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    NYC Mayor Eric Adams says stores should ask people to remove masks to prevent robberies
    by Rachel Schilke - March 07
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ery-prevention

In other words - - The New York City Mayor says Masking Is Dangerous to the Citizenry...

Now that would entice me to mask up.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Pa. Bill Requires Vaccine Education for Parents
    By Jay Clemons - 08 March 2023
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pe...08/id/1111599/

A Democrat-sponsored bill in Pennsylvania would require parents to collect vaccine information from a medical professional prior to submitting any formal objections to school vaccine requirements.

If passed through the Pennsylvania House and Senate, the legislation wouldn't have any age restrictions for minors in various levels of schooling and would apply to school years starting more than six months after the bill goes into effect.

The mandate from Senate Bill 390 would oblige parents submitting a religious or moral objection to vaccine requirements to garner authorization from a medical official who's certified to administer vaccines.

That medical professional, in turn, would have to provide parents with "scientifically accepted information" regarding the risks and benefits of getting a vaccine. In the present, Pennsylvania requires only a signed letter from parents stating their moral or religious objection to getting a vaccine.

Last June, the Food and Drug Administration approved the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as 6 months old. However, Pennsylvania does not require schoolchildren to be vaccinated for COVID-19.

State Sen. Judith Schwank, a Democrat, is the sponsor of the state Senate bill.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 31 million children and adolescents in the United States * ages 6 months to 17 years old * have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

Conversely, 41 million children in the U.S. * ages 6 months to 17 years old * haven't had any doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.

For adolescents ranging from ages 12-17:
    > 17.9 million have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
    > 15.3 million have completed the 2-dose vaccination series.
    > And roughly 8.3 million have yet to receive their first COVID-19 vaccine dose.
    Because "scientifically accepted information" changes on a regular basis, it proves THEY ARE ONLY THEORIES, NOT FACTS!

Despite the unlikelihood of this passing, it points out that the stupidity permeating our society is leading to the election of IDIOTS!

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Pa. Bill Requires Vaccine Education for Parents
    By Jay Clemons - 08 March 2023
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pe...08/id/1111599/

Because "scientifically accepted information" changes on a regular basis, it proves THEY ARE ONLY THEORIES, NOT FACTS!

Despite the unlikelihood of this passing, it points out that the stupidity permeating our society is leading to the election of IDIOTS!

Seem's like they are pushing home schooling/private schools.
    FJB

Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast