Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    #1 The hopes are that there are some forthcoming bills that are veto-proof and #2 After Wolf is gone the next administration needs to protect us from this type of action in the future. Apparently WI has those protections, we don't.
    That would be great - but don't hold your breath....

Remember the Contract with America - One of the most important part of that promotion was Term Limits.

Do we have Term Limits? NO!

Because politicians (all liars, in order to gain office) only look out for themselves, ONLY seek the support of THE PEOPLE in order to gain or maintain their position of POWER. Beyond that necessity, they are not interested in THE PEOPLE. This is true for all politicians, even if not equally demonstrated in each party.

This is the reason SMALL GOVERNMENT is so important to the survival of FREEDOM, not just voting one party into office. Politicians will violate THE PEOPLE whenever it is necessary for them to keep POWER.

I have little confidence in the quality of character of our elected officials - or most of the public, as well.

Our Individual Constitutional Rights are always at risk when people elect government employees who have NO RESPECT for those Rights!

(Wayne County)

I think that folks in NEPA have officially said "fuck it!" to the lock down.

I had to drive down to Berks Co. today for work. Driving back through Carbon and Monroe Co.s around lunch time, traffic was heavier than it normally would have been on a weekday.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    #2 After Wolf is gone the next administration needs to protect us from this type of action in the future. Apparently WI has those protections, we don't.
    Not true actually, our challenge to Wolf's order went to the PA supreme court just like in WI. Unfortunately for us, we have a SC loaded with those that prefer tyranny.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Not true actually, our challenge to Wolf's order went to the PA supreme court just like in WI. Unfortunately for us, we have a SC loaded with those that prefer tyranny.
    Chief Justice Roberts recently chided those who referred to left wing and right wing judges, and insisted that was an artificial construct. The respect for constitutional rights demonstrated by the Wisconsin supremes, contrasted with the Pennsylvania supremes conferring new rights on the governor, illustrates perfectly the difference.

(Lancaster County)

if only.... State Rep Calls For Wolf Impeachment

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/p...6-ae0327014835

(Beaver County)

A governor is not a king, a governor is elected by the citizens and serves at the pleasure of the citizens.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post

I had to drive down to Berks Co. today for work. Driving back through Carbon and Monroe Co.s around lunch time, traffic was heavier than it normally would have been on a weekday.
    Life in Chester County has been going on without the approval of Governor Bungle or Dr Blunder. I got some cantaloupes for my garden today and the Garden center was jumping without Governor Bungle's approval.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Luzerne County)

Luzerne county seems more on the normal side past few days. I’ve seen many people out for walks and outside doing things. I don’t think guise can lady much longer. It’s the small group of psychos that will push this out. Funny how Trump was here Thursday and now things loosened up a bit. Maybe wolf got a private talking to? I haven’t read this whole thread so not sure if that got mentioned or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post

Same here in delco, everything pretty much back to normal,except no business's opened and people wearing masks.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Same here in delco, everything pretty much back to normal,except no business's opened and people wearing masks.
    That's "everything pretty much back to normal"? Glad I left Delco over 40 years ago.

Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast