Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Shocked I tell ya.

They didn't save lives because it was Trump's fault.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Chester County)

The lock downs served their purpose of creating a environment for government overreach and scare the sheep while the power brokers reaped a windfall in profits and power. It was all a scam and only a few still believe or say it wasn't. Vaccinations was the ends of it all.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

National Park Service Makes Masks Mandatory
    By Nick Koutsobinas - 16 August 2021
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/na...16/id/1032608/

In a Monday announcement, the National Park Service declared masks would be worn inside NPS buildings and in crowded outdoor areas, "regardless of vaccination status."

NPS Deputy Director Shawn Benge said in a statement that "visitors to national parks are coming from locations across the country, if not across the world. Because of this, and recognizing that the majority of the United States is currently in substantial or high transmission categories, we are implementing a service-wide mask requirement to ensure our staff and visitors' safety."

The statement maintained that visitors would wear masks outdoors who encounter "narrow or busy trails and overlooks."

Capt. Maria Said, an epidemiologist in the NPS Office of Public Health, added: "Being vaccinated is the most effective way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the dangers of the coronavirus. Masking in addition to being vaccinated will help prevent the spread of new variants and protect those who are more at risk of severe disease. This simple act of kindness allows us to be safe while we continue to enjoy the benefits of our national parks."

The ALTERNATIVE REALITY is continuing to produce INSANE ACTIONS.

BEWARE - This is not limited to control of people over the UNNECESSARY PANIC related to Coronavirus.
    The chaos in Afghanistan is a GLARING EXAMPLE that the ALTERNATIVE REALITY HAS DEADLY CONSEQUENCES!!!

LIES - LIES - AND MORE LIES!

When is enough ?

NYC Vaccine Passports , New Zealand setting up internment camps for non Vaccinated .
    PA Governor Vetos anti Vax passport bill .
    When will it go into effect here ?

Where is your line in the sand ?

First they came for the un Vaccinated, and I did not speak out*because I was not un vaccinated

Then they came for the non conformists , and I did not speak out* because I was a conformist.

Then they came for the conformists, and I did not speak out*because I was afraid.

Then they came for me*and there was no one left to speak for me.

Welcome to America 2021 Sleepwalking to 1984

Quote Originally Posted by chewsAside View Post
    When is enough ?

NYC Vaccine Passports , New Zealand setting up internment camps for non Vaccinated .
    PA Governor Vetos anti Vax passport bill .
    When will it go into effect here ?

Where is your line in the sand ?

First they came for the un Vaccinated, and I did not speak out*because I was not un vaccinated

Then they came for the non conformists , and I did not speak out* because I was a conformist.

Then they came for the conformists, and I did not speak out*because I was afraid.

Then they came for me*and there was no one left to speak for me.

Welcome to America 2021 Sleepwalking to 1984
    You can call me anything you want, keyboard commando, whatever... But..
    That would be the coolest thing that I'd ever witness in my lifetime, if they came
    to round up the unvaxed. I'd pass up on seeing a real life UFO in order to witness this.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    National Park Service Makes Masks Mandatory
    By Nick Koutsobinas - 16 August 2021
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/na...16/id/1032608/

The ALTERNATIVE REALITY is continuing to produce INSANE ACTIONS.

BEWARE - This is not limited to control of people over the UNNECESSARY PANIC related to Coronavirus.
    The chaos in Afghanistan is a GLARING EXAMPLE that the ALTERNATIVE REALITY HAS DEADLY CONSEQUENCES!!!

LIES - LIES - AND MORE LIES!

There's nothing more ridiculous than people outdoors, getting exercise in the fresh air, soaking up sunshine and vitamin D, wearing masks. I spend hours outdoors every week, and have for years. I stopped getting sick when I started hiking, running, paddling and cycling. They can eat a bag of dicks.

I'll wear a mask at work and at medical facilities. That's it. Otherwise they will have to call police.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(York County)

Study: Masks Help Against COVID, Some Better Than Others
    By Eric Mack - 22 August 2021
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/n9...22/id/1033332/

A new study examining masks effectiveness in protecting against COVID-19 infection finds N95-style masks to be more effective than surgical masks or other cloth coverings, adding scientific backing to the argument masks do provide some level of protection.

The University of Waterloo study published July 21 found "standard surgical and three-ply cloth masks" only "filter at apparent efficiencies of only 12.4% and 9.8%," while KN95 and N95 masks have "substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies (60% and 46% for N95 and KN95 masks, respectively).

The study, published by the journal Physics of Fluids, concluded N95 masks "therefore are still the recommended choice in mitigating airborne disease transmission indoors," despite performing below the "95%" rate in the study.

The findings should not be surprising, considering the follow "common sense" and current healthcare practice, according to professor of mechanical and mechatronics engineering Serhiy Yarusevych.

"There is no question it is beneficial to wear any face covering, both for protection in close proximity and at a distance in a room," Yarusevych told the Post. "However, there is a very serious difference in the effectiveness of different masks when it comes to controlling aerosols."

The benefit of the study, is some backing for critics suggesting face masks do not work. There is a level of protection, according to the study.

"A lot of this may seem like common sense," Yarusevych told the Post. "There is a reason, for instance, that medical practitioners wear N95 masks * they work much better.

"The novelty here is that we have provided solid numbers and rigorous analysis to support that assumption."
    This was the BEST THEY COULD DO? Thinking they work has consequences, too...

Would you consider buying/using ammo with a 90% failure rate? How about a gun with a 40% failure rate?

Would you consider a medicine that works only 10% of the time to be effective?

Would you consider a vehicle that works only 60% of the time to be reliable and useful?

We choose to take risks all the time in life - We balance the cost of Presumed Caution vs Actual Harm for most everything we do. Crossing the street can be dangerous, but we don't stop doing it... We make reasonable assessments of the situation and proceed AS WE CONSIDER IT TO BE RELATIVELY SAFE...

We don't need Big Government or Big Business telling us we MUST do this or take that - as though every person and every situation is the same...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Would you consider buying/using ammo with a 90% failure rate? How about a gun with a 40% failure rate?
    Some time in the mid-late 1990s, (when I still read newspapers) there was an article about the NJSP’s choice of sidearms. It was a S&W .40 cal with a 40% failure to fire rate. I think they replaced it with something else. I’ve never been able to find anything about it on the interwebz.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast