Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...-and-recovery/

Gov. Wolf Signs Second Renewal of COVID-19 Disaster Declaration for State Response and Recovery

September 01, 2020
    Press Release, Public Health

Governor Tom Wolf signed a second renewal of his 90-day disaster declaration for the COVID-19 pandemic yesterday. He originally signed it March 6 following the announcement of the first two presumptive positive cases of the virus in the commonwealth.

*As we approach the six-month mark of this crisis, I continue to be amazed at the resiliency and strength shown by Pennsylvanians during this pandemic,* Gov. Wolf said. *We are going to continue to combat the health and economic effects of COVID-19, and the renewal of my disaster declaration will provide us with resources and support needed for this effort.*

The emergency disaster declaration provides for increased support to state agencies involved in the continued response to the virus and recovery for the state during reopening. This includes expediting supply procurement and lifting certain regulations to allow for efficient and effective mitigation.

The disaster declaration has allowed for waivers and extensions to continue to provide for Pennsylvanians and businesses under the unprecedented circumstances of the pandemic, including the ability to waive the one-week waiting period to receive unemployment compensation, work search requirements, and the registration with PA CareerLink for applicants, and to provide relief from charges for employers; and allowing the commonwealth to suspend numerous training requirements and certification and licensure renewals for health care professionals, child care workers, direct care workers, direct support professionals, among other professional groups who provide life-sustaining services to our children, seniors, and vulnerable residents.

Through the disaster declaration, PEMA has been able to mission assign the National Guard to provide various types of support for long term care facilities, including providing direct patient care support, ancillary support, and testing, and at community-based testing sites. It also provides PEMA with the ability to leverage continued federal support such as non-congregate sheltering.

The renewed disaster declaration will continue to support all of these efforts, as well as allow PEMA to rapidly scale response efforts and employ new intervention tactics, such as the administration of a vaccine.

And it provides an opportunity to suppress the rights of the citizens of Pennsylvania in so many convenient ways...

Yep - Political Goals

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...overnors-order
    Wolf made no mention that he would loosen up regulations on indoor dining capacity at bars and restaurants, which is currently capped at 25%. When asked by a reporter about these restrictions, given that the cold weather season hinders outdoor seating, he responded, *Anything we do to take our eyes off that ball is going to be a problem.*

Do you think we'll get a Thanksgiving Reprieve? Only if Joe Biden wins, because the 'Promoted Panic' will have done it's job...

Last edited by ImminentDanger; September 1st, 2020 at 12:55 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post

Gov. Wolf Signs Second Renewal of COVID-19 Disaster Declaration for State Response and Recovery

And it provides an opportunity to suppress the rights of the citizens of Pennsylvania in so many convenient ways...

Yep - Political Goals

fuck_wolf_tranny_meme.jpg
    --ET

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Lol

(Clinton County)

I need that in a car window decal.
    And a 3x5 flag.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    I need that in a car window decal.
    And a 3x5 flag.
    I combined the three images into a single image using Gimp and added the text via imgflip.com
    I printed out two of them, on basic 8-1/2x11 paper, and placed them in the back window of my Ranger, on both sides of the "Re Open PA" in center of window.

I have both .png and .jpg versions of resulting image.
    So if anyone knows how to create any flags or really good signs (like something to hold at a rally). Please let me know.
    --ET

(Beaver County)

So yeah, I lol'd with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    ---

(Allegheny County)

Don't worry, COVID-19 won't exist anymore once Biden is elected, and neither will our rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post

Yep - Political Goals

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...overnors-order

Do you think we'll get a Thanksgiving Reprieve? Only if Joe Biden wins, because the 'Promoted Panic' will have done it's job...

Yep, working great haven't seen a check in over nine weeks.

(Chester County)

Once they get you reliant on them for income, healthcare, housing, food, etc., they've got you.

(Carbon County)

https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/09/1...2td-83lFnJ-D80

Everyone should be open for business.

Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast