Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    What do you think is going to happen next winter? Covid-19 is NOT and one and done virus.
    Winter?
    It’s going to start in mid to late September, so they can have it fully ramped up before the election. In all likelihood full lockdowns just in time for it to be “unsafe” and therefore illegal to have in person voting.

They will set up the Nov election by saying they were overwhelmed by the volume of mail-in during the primaries, so they will launch an unsecured app based voting platform so that everyone can participate in voting “safely”. You know, if we can save just one life...we’re all in this together again

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Winter?
    It’s going to start in mid to late September, so they can have it fully ramped up before the election. In all likelihood full lockdowns just in time for it to be “unsafe” and therefore illegal to have in person voting.

They will set up the Nov election by saying they were overwhelmed by the volume of mail-in during the primaries, so they will launch an unsecured app based voting platform so that everyone can participate in voting “safely”. You know, if we can save just one life...we’re all in this together again
    The news already said exactly what you just did. The scam continues.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Sorry, but there is no God given right to patronize any business, only laws pertaining to discrimination apply.
    I'm talking about the way people think - not what the law allows or demands. I'm talking about their lack of respect for the underlying, fundamental principles of our founding.

Freedom allows people to lobby and march to demand less freedom, but that doesn't make their thinking right. And that attitude will eventually destroy the very thing (freedom) that allowed that attitude to be expressed. It's self-destructive, like much of today's thinking.

(Luzerne County)

As bad as it sounds I think if a business wants you to wear a mask to come in, it’s fair game. Just like having a sign on the door that says no shoes no shirt no service. It’s all technically the same rational. I hate it too, but to be fair it’s the constitutional right for a business owner to have any type of stipulation they want and it should be warranted as long as it doesn’t discriminate. Really, even if they want to discriminate it should be allowed just to be fair and level. That sounds bad too but that’s freedom. Even discrimination is subjective. If I go to a store and they say o can’t come in cuz I’m not wearing a bandana on my face that does nothing to block a virus, I’ll go elsewhere.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    As bad as it sounds I think if a business wants you to wear a mask to come in, it’s fair game. Just like having a sign on the door that says no shoes no shirt no service. It’s all technically the same rational. I hate it too, but to be fair it’s the constitutional right for a business owner to have any type of stipulation they want and it should be warranted as long as it doesn’t discriminate. Really, even if they want to discriminate it should be allowed just to be fair and level. That sounds bad too but that’s freedom. Even discrimination is subjective. If I go to a store and they say o can’t come in cuz I’m not wearing a bandana on my face that does nothing to block a virus, I’ll go elsewhere.
    I agree. Their choice is strong and brave, your choice makes you a selfish asshole who doesn't care about others (feelings).

I will only patronize the no mask stores.

Division. Obamas dream.

(Luzerne County)

It’s funny to see people on our local bike and walking trail. I bought a bike last year to keep in shape. I was out for my ride today and some people are outside in the sun with a mask on, exercising. Some of them would hold one up to their face as I rode passed them. Lol I guess they don’t realize that the little piece of cloth they have doesn’t filter down small enough to even block out virus’s. The best is still the banana wearers lookin like they’re gonna rob the local turkey hill. If they only realized how stupid they look wearing a hanky and thinking it’ll actually protect them from anything. All this shit can’t end quick enough.

(Berks County)

You can have my mask when you pry it from my cold dead hands...

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    … a hanky and thinking it’ll actually protect them from anything.
    I've considered getting one like that. (With "Don't tread on me" on it.) It's not that I expect it actually do anything, because almost every mask is useless. It would be more to "comply" with a stupid order. It would not surprise me if others wearing those things shared the same thinking.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by EWTHeckman View Post
    I've considered getting one like that. (With "Don't tread on me" on it.) It's not that I expect it actually do anything, because almost every mask is useless. It would be more to "comply" with a stupid order. It would not surprise me if others wearing those things shared the same thinking.
    Yep i am one of the ones wearing a bandanna tied over my mouth and nose. I know it really isnt "protecting" me from anything, but I have to enter places for business related things and dont have time nor patience to argue with store clerks etc over no face covering.

Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast