Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

I saw a report that The Green Dragon was open (I don't know if they were closed for the lockdown or not) and the picture accompanying the report showed plenty of people sans masks. It gave me freedom wood.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That's "everything pretty much back to normal"? Glad I left Delco over 40 years ago.
    That's the 'new normal' we've been hearing about.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    That would be great - but don't hold your breath....

Remember the Contract with America - One of the most important part of that promotion was Term Limits.

Do we have Term Limits? NO!

Because politicians (all liars, in order to gain office) only look out for themselves, ONLY seek the support of THE PEOPLE in order to gain or maintain their position of POWER. Beyond that necessity, they are not interested in THE PEOPLE. This is true for all politicians, even if not equally demonstrated in each party.

This is the reason SMALL GOVERNMENT is so important to the survival of FREEDOM, not just voting one party into office. Politicians will violate THE PEOPLE whenever it is necessary for them to keep POWER.

I have little confidence in the quality of character of our elected officials - or most of the public, as well.

Our Individual Constitutional Rights are always at risk when people elect government employees who have NO RESPECT for those Rights!

This is a great post. Small government is necessary. Sadly, I have no idea how we get there from here without a civil war. I have seen no evidence that government will shrink under any leadership. I don't understand why small government isn't a bipartisan issue. At any given time, roughly 1/2 the country is going to strongly disagree with the person in office so I cannot understand why anyone would want to give that person more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That's "everything pretty much back to normal"? Glad I left Delco over 40 years ago.
    There are certain parts of delco I wouldn't mind living if I could afford it.
    I do play the lottery though

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by sbaker View Post
    I don't understand why small government isn't a bipartisan issue. At any given time, roughly 1/2 the country is going to strongly disagree with the person in office so I cannot understand why anyone would want to give that person more power.
    Because politicians have developed their skills of deception very well. They only need enough votes to obtain or remain in office. That means they can give the finger to 49% of the voters and still get or keep their position - in a three-way race, they can often ignore 65% of the voters. The voters have short memories and when election time rolls around, they bite, hook, line & sinker, accepting the latest propaganda as vote worthy. The politicians always make an argument of Good Intentions, which far too many people accept as justification for the expansion of government thru 'help' or hand-outs.

In general, THE PEOPLE have stopped believing in the American principle of self-reliance and personal responsibility. The politicians have subverted those ideas in order to obtain power. Instead of believing in working hard to have personal success, many have now decided the best way to succeed is in social groups that put pressure on government to hand out more and more 'help $$$' for their special interest. Today, politicians buy votes in a myriad ways that does not involve directly paying the voter, but rather indirectly rewards them for giving the politician power over more and more of their lives and their money.

Too many people are blind to the fact that being responsibility free (letting the government run your life) is being IRRESPONSIBLE!

Related to guns, Constitutional Carry is the 'small government' concept - We don't need the government involved in every decision we make - We need them to get off our backs, out of our pockets and keep their nose out of monitoring everything we do! Constitutional Carry tells the government we are capable of handling our own business. Only those who actually act irresponsible or dangerously need to be addressed. Leave the rest of us alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8liner View Post
    That is a man that woke up one day and decided he wantd to be a woman.

Just the kind of person you want making life or death decisions during the pandemic.

See also: PA nursing homes deaths.
    How about counselling suicidal teenagers?
    "I see your problem you are a (insert binary gender) and you are really a (insert gender fluid pronoun here) you don't need any expensive psychological counseling from an unbiased proffesional."

No REALLY thats what he did prior to wolfs appointment

(Luzerne County)

😂 I’ve said from the beginning, we’re taking healthy advice from a grown man that thinks he’s a woman... maybe I’m just old school

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by God and Guns View Post
    �� I’ve said from the beginning, we’re taking healthy advice from a grown man that thinks he’s a woman... maybe I’m just old school
    Who's "we" ??
    --ET

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Who's "we" ??
    Yeah, don't you mean, "they"?

(Luzerne County)

Yeah I guess I do 😂

Page 51 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast