A good amount of the general PPE I had on hand for home projects could come in useful now. If you don't already have some once stock comes back up get some.

3M N95 Masks - I used these when I was doing any job that created lots of dust. Sometimes for yard work when my hay-fever is bad.

Nitrile Gloves - All kinds of uses when you don't want to get dirt, chemicals, etc on your hands. Or keep your own oily hands off what you are working on. I will wear them under Mechanix gloves as well. I use 5mil textured gloves.

Tyvek suit. - I have one int the car in case I need to do some road side repairs in bad weather and a couple at home. Only time I really needed one so far was working in the attic around all the insulation. Also wore the N95 mask, gloves, and eye protection. This was the only time I wish I had a full face respirator. I might just buy the $150 bullet and get one. Once stock is available again.

Most of us probably have ear and eye protection for shooting. If not. Seriously go get some.

I've been using the gloves whenever I go out to get something before I leave the car then taking them off and into themselves before I get back in. Then I hit my hands with sanitizer and wipe down the most contacted areas in the car with Clorox wipes.

The 3M masks and Tyvek suit are just in case right now.