Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: The Limits Of Governor Wolf's Power

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    I guessing the state GOP might be thinking if they fight Wolf's order and are successful, if the virus spreads further they will get the blame.
    You know the left wouldn't hesitate for a second to vocalize that either

(Tioga County)

The virus will spread regardless, especially since there is little to no testing being done. We dont know who is positive and who is not.

(Bucks County)

Re overwhelming by mail or email....years back they deluged D.C with mail over something. They auto-transferred the mail from that address to a place in Virginia and got rid of it.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lebanon County)

Well Rep Ryan is taking actions:

PA State Rep. Frank Ryan
    7 hrs ·

I’ve been so concerned about the process by which some of these decisions were made on shut downs that I’ve introduced the following bill in the Pennsylvania House of representatives.

Co-Sponsorship: RYAN - LEGISLATION: ESTABLISH AN INTRA-GOVERNMENTAL CONTINUITY OPERATION CENTER WITHIN PEMA
    Posted: March 19, 2020 10:55 PM
    To: All House Members
    Subject: LEGISLATION: ESTABLISH AN INTRA-GOVERNMENTAL CONTINUITY OPERATION CENTER WITHIN PEMA

The Covid-19 crisis has highlighted holes in Pennsylvania's emergency management processes. These holes can lead to bottlenecks in funding, logistics, emergency response, food, water, sanitation and much more.
    To avoid mismanagement of future crises, I plan on introducing legislation that will establish an intra-governmental continuity operation center within the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency. This center would be comprised of members of the majority and minority parties of the House and Senate as well as representatives of the Judiciary, Treasurer’s Office, the Attorney General‘s Office, and the Auditor General‘s office and members of the Governor‘s Administration as the Governor would deem necessary for the contingency.
    This fusion cell would be responsible for tasks such as:

Establishing requirements for emergency funding;
    Determining legislative requirements where appropriate on an expedited basis;
    Serving as a coordinated information source for dissemination of emergency information;
    Removing judicial barriers where appropriate to emergency measures;
    Helping to establish calm responses to the population for the minimization of civil disobedience and unrest;
    Ensuring bottlenecks in logistics, emergency response, food, water, sanitation are removed;
    Providing for unified coordinated responses with federal and local authorities; and
    Much more.
    In times such as this, it is imperative that we have a unified and cohesive response to the trials and tribulations associated with an emergency. My legislation will ensure the continuity of government that we desperately need. I hope you will join me in co-sponsoring this important piece of legislation.

(Berks County)

We've filed with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for an emergency injunction against Governor Wolf - https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/03/2...ovid-19-order/
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

We all really appreciate your efforts JP. And we'll support you.

FYI to all; I have direct eyewitness reports from a Philadelphia commuter that the lines at gun stores are 'unbelievable'. I'm wondering how many will stay open until directly opposed.

ESPECIALLY since Philadelphia is not arresting criminals for 'non-violent' crimes. Like stealing your food or toilet paper?
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    We've filed with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court for an emergency injunction against Governor Wolf - https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/03/2...ovid-19-order/
    Thank You!
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Allegheny County)

Thank you

(Wayne County)

Thanks for the fight.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    That sounds like a very good idea.. overwhelm the Atty General due to Wolf's stupidity
    it's better than that. it will clog the courts beyond any ability to cope. They can't ignore properly filed complaints.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast