Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Letter to Boby Casey

Senator Casey:
    Explain to me, by what authority does a Governor make laws and by what does the law the Governor can deny the people of their Declaration of Rights and threaten and force them to stay home or be subject by the police to penalties or arrested. By what laws???

By what authority does the police warn and force citizens to pay penalties or arrested when there are NO LAWS on the books that they can write the citizens violated? The PA State Police Chief made the State Police the new America’s Naxi SS when he stated he will go heavy with penalties and arrest to enforce and made citizens a criminal by FAKE laws.

For your information. The ONLY PEOPLE who has the power to force people to wear masks, gloves and be at Social Distance etc. are businesses, if they want to buy, and home owners if the they are allowed to enter.

Yes you want to saves lives. How do doctors handle patients with contagious diseases? THEY WEAR MASKS AND GLOVES but doesn’t stand Social Distance away from the patients and stay home. But to make a law abiding citizen a criminal and by punishing hinders a law-abiding citizen to purchase a firearm and /or have a criminal record. Why don’t the police arrest cliff climbers and car racing and any other dangerous hobbies. This is America Let the people decide if they want to be protected by the Governor to RECOMMENED THE PEOPLE to stay home.

The Governor illegally violated our Rights, took away our freedom, lost our jobs, increased poverty and most likely increase crime and panic. Not to mention the forth coming of high taxes to pay for your blundering governor.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Letter to Boby Casey

Good luck with that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: Letter to Boby Casey

[ATTACH=CONFIG]132086[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Senator Casey:
    Explain to me, by what authority does a Governor make laws and by what does the law the Governor can deny the people of their Declaration of Rights and threaten and force them to stay home or be subject by the police to penalties or arrested. By what laws???

By what authority does the police warn and force citizens to pay penalties or arrested when there are NO LAWS on the books that they can write the citizens violated? The PA State Police Chief made the State Police the new America’s Naxi SS when he stated he will go heavy with penalties and arrest to enforce and made citizens a criminal by FAKE laws.

For your information. The ONLY PEOPLE who has the power to force people to wear masks, gloves and be at Social Distance etc. are businesses, if they want to buy, and home owners if the they are allowed to enter.

Yes you want to saves lives. How do doctors handle patients with contagious diseases? THEY WEAR MASKS AND GLOVES but doesn’t stand Social Distance away from the patients and stay home. But to make a law abiding citizen a criminal and by punishing hinders a law-abiding citizen to purchase a firearm and /or have a criminal record. Why don’t the police arrest cliff climbers and car racing and any other dangerous hobbies. This is America Let the people decide if they want to be protected by the Governor to RECOMMENED THE PEOPLE to stay home.

The Governor illegally violated our Rights, took away our freedom, lost our jobs, increased poverty and most likely increase crime and panic. Not to mention the forth coming of high taxes to pay for your blundering governor.
    Unless you have a picture of Silly Bob standing next to you as he is reading your letter, well, crickets.

(Allegheny County)

I have 31 bullshit responses from Robby in my email search results. He never responds other than some generic bullshit that basically repeats your complaint followed by a polite F U I dont agree with you, we're going to do it my way.

How many bullshit responses do you guys have in your email?
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Butler County)

All of the above - enjoyed the write-up, but you'll get no where with that liberal idiot.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    All of the above - enjoyed the write-up, but you'll get no where with that liberal idiot.
    Yep! I know. I just want to see what bullshit he comes up with. I will also send to my Republicans.

(Centre County)

You already know the Casey will give you a bullshit answer.

Not to be a jerk, please, before you send this letter, proofread it or have someone else proofread it. A letter with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, or sentences that really don't make sense will go immediately to the trash and your credibility is shot. Please reread/reword this part of your first sentence "...and by what does the law the Governor can deny the people of their Declaration of Rights and threaten and force them to stay home or be subject by the police to penalties or arrested." "I" know what you are saying but politicians will not even try to "read between the lines" or decipher a sentence to get it's meaning.

Call me a grammar nazi if you want, but when you are writing to an elected representative, if a sentence (or sentences) makes no sense, they disregard the letter in it's entirety no matter if there are good/excellent/great points made before or after the first the first misstep.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Remember Papa Casey received organ donations before others. I don't think Jr. cares about anybody other than himself and his family.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    You already know the Casey will give you a bullshit answer.

Not to be a jerk, please, before you send this letter, proofread it or have someone else proofread it. A letter with grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, or sentences that really don't make sense will go immediately to the trash and your credibility is shot. Please reread/reword this part of your first sentence "...and by what does the law the Governor can deny the people of their Declaration of Rights and threaten and force them to stay home or be subject by the police to penalties or arrested." "I" know what you are saying but politicians will not even try to "read between the lines" or decipher a sentence to get it's meaning.

Call me a grammar nazi if you want, but when you are writing to an elected representative, if a sentence (or sentences) makes no sense, they disregard the letter in it's entirety no matter if there are good/excellent/great points made before or after the first the first misstep.
    YOU ARE CORRECT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast