Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Some people might be waking up

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    A buddy of mine who I have been talking to about getting a gun for 4 or 5 years but could not because his wife did not want one just texted me *My wife just said we need to get a gun*.
    I never understood that. Thankful my wife is supportive. I can never get her to the range, but she's supportive of what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I never understood that. Thankful my wife is supportive. I can never get her to the range, but she's supportive of what I do.
    Same here, It works for him but I could not be in a relationship where my spouse told me what I could and could not own. But they are both good people, raised two great kids and are outstanding parents living a good life so they found what worked for them.

(Northampton County)

I have family that have been hard core democrats that I would say are starting to "wake up". One of them voted for Obama and Hillary but has become pro-Trump. One other was super liberal but has been talking to her Republican senator during this COVID mess and has said to me and my wife that she was surprised how down to earth he was. She thought he would be more like the antichrist that CNN and the mass media like to portray Republicans as. I never thought I would ever hear that from her. Her husband though is the Alex Jones of Democrats. Has not left his house since this started - including going for a walk down the street. I suspect there are many more who are starting to see the Democrat party for what it is.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    I have family that have been hard core democrats that I would say are starting to "wake up". One of them voted for Obama and Hillary but has become pro-Trump. One other was super liberal but has been talking to her Republican senator during this COVID mess and has said to me and my wife that she was surprised how down to earth he was. She thought he would be more like the antichrist that CNN and the mass media like to portray Republicans as. I never thought I would ever hear that from her. Her husband though is the Alex Jones of Democrats. Has not left his house since this started - including going for a walk down the street. I suspect there are many more who are starting to see the Democrat party for what it is.
    I haven't seen any evidence that they are gaining support.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456