Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Some people might be waking up

Quote Originally Posted by Misery Loves Shotguns View Post
    How many of them will actually think differently as a result of this though? Maybe it's just me being a pessimist but I doubt many. I've tried taking anti gun people to the range with me in the past to show them it's fun but people are what they are. Hopefully I'm wrong about at least a few of them.
    But, we'll be able to pick up some sweet deals after this whole thing is over. I'm just saying.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    But, we'll be able to pick up some sweet deals after this whole thing is over. I'm just saying.
    Haha, maybe. Those people likely will "surrender" their guns to the police once this is over so they can't hurt anyone ...

(Philadelphia County)

F9A64D74-E9D4-4F4E-B568-6FBA5C12805F.jpg

Line outside of the gun store at 9th & Ellsworth Streets in South Philadelphia.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Lackawanna County)

Yeah, they all laughed and said: you'll crazy, you don't need to stock up on beans and rice and toilet pap.....hey wait a second! Then those brain cells twitched and the words "might need a gun" sparked in their heads.

Now if they would just listen a few minutes about how we view big government.......

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    F9A64D74-E9D4-4F4E-B568-6FBA5C12805F.jpg

Line outside of the gun store at 9th & Ellsworth Streets in South Philadelphia.
    I hope you took the time to pass out some cards with the Pafoa info on it. Maybe direct them to black guns matter. :-)
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; March 16th, 2020 at 09:27 PM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I guess but I see those people as the worst kind of anti's the ones the anti's use against us because they do own a firearm and still vote dem and want more gun control. Those people have become the "average gun owner" in politics and it screws us all.

Now If they all go out and buy AR-15's then maybe I will think differently.
    Well, if he wants the best gun for home defense the answer is some sort of modern rifle. AR 15 or tavor. Lack of capacity, high recoil takes the shotgun out. Pistols do not reliably stop people. Not to mention the threat of multiple attackers, especially during riots or looting.

Sure, normally we figure home defense starts when someone is breaking in, but you have to consider society breaking down and you needing to be able to shoot a looter getting into your neighbors house.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Well, if he wants the best gun for home defense the answer is some sort of modern rifle. AR 15 or tavor. Lack of capacity, high recoil takes the shotgun out. Pistols do not reliably stop people. Not to mention the threat of multiple attackers, especially during riots or looting.

Sure, normally we figure home defense starts when someone is breaking in, but you have to consider society breaking down and you needing to be able to shoot a looter getting into your neighbors house.
    My brother recommended a Remington model 870 with detachable mag and an ar 15 along with some online stores to order from.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    My brother recommended a Remington model 870 with detachable mag and an ar 15 along with some online stores to order from.
    Instead of then 870, look at the SDS Lynx 12, an AK platform in a Shotgun. Yes, it is from China, but it costs about 400. I have a 12 round mag in mine. That thing would be devastating if ever used.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Dauphin County)

My wife just told me of her co-worker ( a female) whom she believes is generally liberal, who just said to her today that she really needs to get a gun, to carry. Her co-worker is scared of what is going on.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast