Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Conspiracy theorists needed: WTF is this all about?

Top international military officials meet in Adirondacks
    By PETER CROWLEY, Enterprise Managing Editor
    POSTED: October 18, 2008

Article Photos
    Men in military uniforms work around a Boeing 757 airplane with “United States of America” printed on its fuselage, parked at the Adirondack Regional Airport in Lake Clear Friday.
    (Enterprise photo — Lou Reuter)

SARANAC LAKE - Powerful generals and admirals from some of the most powerful nations on Earth are reportedly meeting somewhere in the local area this weekend after flying into the Adirondack Regional Airport in Lake Clear on Friday.

Among the passengers of a large Boeing 757 airplane with "United States of America" printed on its fuselage were top members of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and their counterparts from France, Germany and another country, possibly Great Britain, according to Barry DeFuria, a town of Harrietstown councilman and Airport Committee member who was there when the plane landed. A top military delegation from Italy flew in on a separate Falcon airplane, DeFuria said.

Town Supervisor Larry Miller, also on the Airport Committee, was also there and confirmed which nations' officials were on which planes, but he said he did not know what kind of officials they were or where they were going from the airport. He said he and DeFuria had to get security clearances to be present and that soldiers were guarding the 757 around the clock at the airport.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff is the leadership council of the U.S. military, comprised of the top general or admiral of each branch of the armed services. Its current chairman is Admiral Michael Mullen.
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Philadelphia County)

Cool Re: Conspiracy theorists needed: WTF is this all about?

Seriously, though, I have to thank NineseveN, even though I've never met the guy, as I see him as a guiding light in rational thought over a broad range of subjects. We went through a phase at PAFOA where we attracted the Tin Foil Hat crowd like you wouldn't believe: UFOs, WWII was fake, The UN will be marching down main street and eating YOUR Oatmeal, citizen, so get organized and fight!(tm), but there's also nothing you can do about because you're stupid and a sheep and didn't see THEIR sham when I did..... etc. NineseveN posted for rebuttal to this madness some really eloquent articles that were well thought out, calm, and rational (And I can't find em since my bookmarks went away with my last hard drive crash ) and truly grounded - a great way of looking at the world.

That being said, I love a good Conspiracy Theory.......

SO - International military leaders meet in the Adirondacks, hmm?

The majority of gray to black theorist websites think this is an extension of the story that broke last month about 1st Brigade, 3rd ID, US ARMY falling under NorCom's control in the event of "civil unrest", martial law, or some other form of extremis requiring suspension of the law:
    "Army Times reporting last month that the 1st Brigade, 3rd ID will be used as of October 1 for, “civil unrest and crowd control” in the United States, under the control of the Northern Command."

This brigade would be used such: "In order to “suppress public disorder,” the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007, under Section 333, allows the president to station military troops anywhere in the United States and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities."

The majority of "Big Government" (my own term, and not one of derision, denoting those who believe in a continued, planned move to eliminate our rights on the march to a Totalitarian, Socialized, Constitution-free United States) conspiracists believe that this is a further step towards the culmination of the New World Order that was set up, allegedly, under the Reagan Administration and began to form in its nascent stages during POTUS Bush I (Remember his Inauguration speech?)

-----
    .....but OTHERS think there is a "higher" agenda here......:

That with the impending Dec 21st, 2012 deadline, that the Generals are getting ready for the Final Alien Invasion of 2012. In simplest terms: They (the Generals) are either:
    Making plans for how to control US (See preceding theory);
    or
    Making Plans for how to control THEM (see above pic).

I couldn't find any good websites that said this specifically but it is a collation of all the various threads I have seen on the subject. Add a dash of the X-Files Master Conspiracy and you have the ground work for a mind bending fear fest about how we were sold out for our own good (assimilation vs annihilation...which one do you want, Human??) in the early '50s by the Eisenhower or Truman Administrations, that THEY are coming soon to collect their part of the deal, and all the silly bickering about who the next President is wont matter in 4 years.

-----

I WILL Say that a "conspiracy" that is plausible that I saw was that there were Israeli AF generals at this meeting and that this is the planing phase for the Israelis to bomb the shit out of the Iranians within the next month, possibly as a present to McCain.....or Obama, depending on where the Tin Foil lies. This is a "conspiracy" in that it is a little difficult to believe but doesn't involve Black Helicopters or subdermal implants - but it is also theoretically feasible.

I hope that it is the Izzies, and not us, who bomb Iran.

-----

But then, just to be a downer (I know, that's like getting her home and finding out she's not really a she ), OneLung Productions brings you a seldom seen aspect of every story:

REALITY:

NATO and JCS generals meet about 3 times a year. I think the AirForce (US) has meetings that are called CORONA or something like that - same deal: big wigs with stars and loud hats meet to talk turkey about important military stuff.

Look: The world is in crisis, two major wars being fought by Western Powers, a new POTUS [and like it or not, we are still Top Dog in the pack of Military Power] will be the new CinC, so the Men Who Make The Big Decisions are making plans for how things will plan out. It's not a conspiracy, its smart business (and the Military is a business). Business and Investment leaders are holding these same meetings as we speak so that they can make plans where to park their money for a McCain Administration vs. an Obama Administration; the idea is to win, and each Admin entails different investing strategies. The .mil folks are no different - they are prognosticating the next year or so so that they can:
    • Figure out where to put their Army Guys,
    • Figure out how much money to ask for
    • Figure out which new platforms they need
    • Figure out any new threats (this is really using the magic 8 ball)
    • And figure how they are going to deal with said threats
    • Figure what an Obama Presidency means for Iraq vs A'stan
    • Figure what a McCain Presidency means for Iraq vs A'stan
    • Talk about Evil Beardies
    • Remember the Good Ol' Days
    • Shoot the Shit.

They probably chose the Adirondacks because they won't be disturbed, Its pretty, quiet, and clean, it offers security for them, and they probably are getting tired of wearing a hole in their collective seats at the Pentagon, or whatever building the NATO guys are in.

Sorry if this last, but most realistic, answer downed your high, guys. if it did, and you don't believe me... then I recommend:

Reynolds is guaranteed the best for blocking orbital transmissions in 10.7 to 12.7 Ghz!!
    Last edited by OneLungMcClung; October 21st, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
    NEED should never enter into a discussion about RIGHTS

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Conspiracy theorists needed: WTF is this all about?

Just started the new fiscal year, plenty of money to blow. 2008 is our year to host the "High Brass Texas Hold 'em Tournament".
    http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w186/amamruoy/sigline-1-1-1-1.jpg

(Allegheny County)

Those black helicopters with no numbers are gonna start flying around again. We are already part of the New World Order, THEY just haven't broken the news to the sheep yet.

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

NATO Meet or maybe making plans for some sort of Joint Exercise.

(Lehigh County)

I'm trading in my tinfoil hat for a tinfoil HELMET!!!!! lol
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~